Latest posts by FresYes Writing Team (see all)
- 7 Delicious Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipes - November 4, 2019
- This Low-Carb Chicken Zoodle Soup Can Heal You From The Inside Out - October 28, 2019
- The Old Fresno Water Tower - August 28, 2019
Have you ever wished you could spend a day abandoning all adult responsibilities and just jump around in a giant bounce house? I won’t lie, I have. I’ve also considering renting myself a bounce house, as a grown woman in her thirties, to celebrate a birthday some year. (Judge me if you must, but if you do, you’re not invited.)
The good news is, all of us who would love to bounce our cares away will be in luck next weekend when the world’s largest bounce house comes to Fresno!
The Big Bounce is a 10,000-square-foot bounce castle with multiple zones of fun, including inflatable basketball, an obstacle course, a giant slide into a ball pit, a forest, gigantic animals, trucks and boats, and four-poster beds to bounce on. In the center of the castle is a booth where the event’s DJ will be playing awesome tunes throughout the entire bouncy experience.
Video preview via The Big Bounce America
Variety of tickets available
The Big Bounce will set up in Fresno at the Fresno Fairgrounds beginning Friday, June 8 (a great way to celebrate the end of the school year for kids, I’d say) and will remain through Sunday, June 10.
There are two types of tickets available for the event. The first ticket provides for a schedule hour of time in the Big Bounce castle, as well as access to free lawn games, seating, and vendors before and after the scheduled bounce session. All bounce sessions are divided by age to ensure safety and allow for each age group to enjoy their experience the most. Sessions are clearly labeled by age during the ticket purchasing process online.
The second type of ticket is the upgraded “Bounce Village” ticket which also provides guests with unlimited access to attractions surrounding the Big Bounce, including a giant slide, a “Ninja Run” obstacle course, a humongous ball pit large enough for 50 adults, and a special bounce zone for younger children.
Big Bounce tips & tricks
If you decide to go, here are a few quick things to know:
- All children age 4 and under must be accompanied by a ticketed adult.
- Fresno residents can sign up to volunteer to help during one of the event days in exchange for free tickets for their family. Sign up to volunteer here.
- Though tickets can be purchased in person at the event site, they are cheaper online and are expected to sell out, so you’re not guaranteed your preferred session time if you buy in person.
- There is no minimum age limit for participants, other than during the adult sessions, which are for ages 16 and over.
- It’s suggested all guests wear comfortable, lightweight clothing such as active wear, as bouncing does require energy and it is expected to be a warm weekend. There are no shoes or bare feet allowed on the inflatables, so guests should bring their own socks or grippy socks or prepare to purchase them on-site.
- Pregnant women are able to bounce, but they do so at their own discretion. Baby-wearing is permitted and young infants that will be worn do not require their own tickets to enter the bounce areas.
For additional information or to purchase tickets, visit The Big Bounce online. Happy bouncing!