I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES
Welcome to the weekend, everyone! Looking for something to do with friends, family or both? FresYes has you covered with our definitive guide of what’s hot & happening this weekend:
- Fulton 55 9th Anniversary Party with 40 Watt Hype Event Link
- Friday Night Fight Club at Fresno Airsoft Event Link
- The Morning Drive LIVE @ Goldstein’s! Event Link
- Fresno Monsters at Selland Arena Event Link
- Fresno State Bulldogs Wrestling vs. Duke Blue Devils Wrestling Event Link
- Garden Vibes with DJ Bambi Event Link
- Word of the Year Party: Stamps & Styling! Event Link
- Onesie Pub Crawl @ Goldstein’s Event Link
- CASA Advocate Information Session Event Link
- Kids Skate Free Saturday Event Link