I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES
- Thinking of buying a Condo? We say FresYes! - September 18, 2020
- Tom Seaver, exceptional human, who led ‘Miracle Mets’ to glory, dies at 75 - September 4, 2020
- Is that good ol’ American front porch making a come back? - August 14, 2020
The Big Fresno Fair is once again partnering with Universal Fairs to bring the 2nd Annual Fresno Spring Fair back to the Central Valley.
• The Rhinestone Roper — Trick roping, knife throwing, bullwhip cracking, fast draw shooting and stunts by veteran trick horses Lucky Joe and Handsome Jack.
• Meet & Greet with Disney’s Zuri Ross (Skai Jackson!) — Listed as one of TIME magazine’s Most Influential Teens of 2016 and one of EBONY’s Power 100 honorees, Skai Jackson has established herself as one of Hollywood’s most promising talents.
• BMX Freestyle Team — Not only will you get to see an amazing show, you’ll learn about the bikes and how these athletes accomplish these stunts, plus you’ll get to meet them, enjoy free giveaways, and even get some autographs.
• Steve the Pretty Good | Comedy-Magic Show — From Shanghai Opera House to the Magic Castle in Hollywood, this comedy magic show is filled with hilarious original routines. Audiences of all ages will roll with laughter and be stunned with amazement as they become the stars of the show.
• Mystery Machine — The Mystery Machine will be out at the Fresno Spring Fair on another adventure. Stop by and say hi to Fred, Daphne, Scooby Doo and Shaggy Rogers – they’ll even pose for pictures.
• Bubble Balls — Here is your chance to get inside a bubble ball and run around bouncing into your friends. Bubble Balls are fun and safe for both kids and adults. (This attraction is not free with Fair admission.)
• Racing Pigs — Pretty self-explanatory.
Admission: $5 for seniors and kids 12 and under. Adult admission is $10.
Hours: Tonight, the fair is open from 4-11 p.m.
Friday: 4 p.m. to midnight
Saturday: 10 a.m. to midnight
Sunday: Noon to 11 p.m.