Strawberry Lemon Parfait
This week I’m going to send you over to the Rosetti’s Biscotti House in Clovis! I’ve always wanted to visit and I stopped by last week to check it out. It’s one of those places you think of during the holidays, but maybe not during the rest of the year….well that needs to change! They make so many delicious products, I can just image sitting in their beautiful garden, drinking tea and enjoying their many delicious creations!
Well while I was there, I picked up a couple of things – of course I got some cookies, but I also got a package of cookie crumbs – specifically Pistachio Cranberry Cookie Crumbs – and thought hmm….what could I make with them? They would be delicious as a cheesecake crust (actually amazing), but I wanted to make something souper simple, that we could enjoy at home or take on a picnic and so I decided on a yummy parfait.
There are only four ingredients for this easy recipe and it’s heavenly enough for a dinner party or piped into jars, perfect for a picnic! You’ll love this easy dessert!
- One 8 oz. container whipped topping
- 1/2 cup lemon curd (it’s ok….store bought will work!)
- 2 cups sliced strawberries (save out 5-6 whole strawberries – pretty ones for garnish)
- 1 lb. bag Rosetti’s Pistachio Cranberry Cookie Crumbs
- Slice the strawberries, set aside. Put the entire contents of the whipped topping in a medium bowl. Gently fold in the lemon curd.
- Spoon or pipe the mixture into small jars or pretty bowls about 1/3 of way up. Add a layer of cookie crumbles, then a layer of strawberries. Repeat and finish by topping with strawberries.
- These can be made in advance and tucked into the refrigerator to keep chilled. If you are using these for a picnic, use the jars and add the lid – sealed well they will keep in the refrigerator for a couple of days.