Looking for something to do this weekend? Here are some fun suggestions for events happening in Fresno and beyond.
• Come drink Lanna Coffee and check out our new community space at the FresYes office from 8 to 11 a.m.!
• Keak Da Sneak headlines at DOPE Productions Studio in Fresno. Doors open at 5 p.m. Tickets are $20 pre-sale.
• Enjoy a Fall Harvest Celebration starting at 6 p.m. at Moravia Wines. Fun for the whole family includes farm animals, tractors for climbing, pumpkin decorating, kids grape stomping, hay rides, live music, Tarentella dancers, and more. Tickets are $18 in advance, $22 at the gate for adults and $6 for kids ages 12 and under.
• See never-before-staged scenes from William Saroyan’s unpublished plays at the Armenian Museum of Fresno. The free performances begin at 6:50 p.m. Reserve your seats now.
• The Woodward Shakespeare Festival presents “Measure for Measure” at the Cal Arts Academy-Severance Theater Friday and Saturday night at 8 p.m.
• Hear Boha Reggae (roots reggae blended with jazz, funk and Latin groove) at Tap and Cellar beginning at 8 p.m.
• The Backyard Rib Contest & Cornhole Tournament will take place at Full Circle Brewing Co. from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• The Cumbiatron Cumbia & Tequila Festival will take place from 5 to 10 p.m. at Park Place Fresno. This 21+ event features music, food, dancing, and art. Tickets are $20 at the gate.
• Danzas de Libertad Art Festival 2018 presents Hecho En Fresno at 6 p.m. at Arte Américas. This kid-friendly event will fill the stage with vibrant music and dance to celebrate Mexican-American culture in the San Joaquin Valley. General admission is $20. Students with I.D. are $10.
• The Master of Fine Arts Program in Creative Writing at Fresno State presents an evening with the Fresno State MFA Faculty as part of the Fresno Poets’ Association reading series. The event begins at 7 p.m. at Arte Américas.
• The Fresno State Bulldogs football team will host Toledo at 7:30 p.m. at Bulldog Stadium. Tickets start at $27.
• The Antiques Fair & British Car Roundup will hit Old Town Clovis from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• The Marketplace at El Paseo will host a Harvest Festival from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. There will be free pumpkins for the kids, harvest games with prizes, candy for kids in costume, pastries of the season, refreshments, bounce house, face painting, and crafts.
What else is going on this weekend? Add your event to the comments.
Latest posts by FresYes Writing Team (see all)
- FresYes Staff Member, Luis Parrales, Promoted to Director of Marketing! - March 11, 2019
- Spinning Into Control:Exercise and Anxiety by Ashley McBride - February 19, 2019
- Here’s what you should do this weekend - November 29, 2018