- Love Local Produce? Food 4 Thought will make your week! - July 9, 2020
- Fresyes Food: Amazing Mexican Frozen Treats from Tagin’s Snacks - June 30, 2020
- Sweet Thistle Farms Offers Beautiful Outdoor Experiences - June 18, 2020
Last Friday we launched our first ever Car Scavenger Hunt as a way to get everyone in your home out, having fun and still safely socially-distanced. From the looks of things, you guys had a blast!
Here are some of your smiling faces out on the hunt!
And here are some of your favorite local restaurants. This was a list item on week one’s list! (Readers: these places are clearly local person tested and approved, so you may want to order takeout or plan to go when restaurants re-open for dine in service!)
According to comments from participants, the hardest things to find from week one’s list are the lawnmower and the Volkswagen Bug or Bus.
Want to get in on the fun? It’s not too late!
For those of you just learning of our Car Scavenger Hunt – it’s easy, free and fun! Here’s what you do:
- Visit our event page to check out the list of things you need to find. We will have a new list each week. Here’s week one.
- You have from 3pm on the Friday the list came out until the following Friday at 12pm to drive around, spot the items on the list, snap a picture of each, then upload your photos into a single post on the event page.
- Please be safe! Stay in your car and have someone other than the driver taking pictures. (Or come to a complete stop somewhere its safe to pull over before taking a picture.)
- The first group each week to upload their completed hunt photos to our event page wins a prize AND we will also do a drawing and select two additional winners from entries that come in throughout the week, so don’t stress if you can’t hunt on the first night.
- Have FUN!
Winners each week will receive a copy of the Fresno Monopoly board game “Fresopoly”! (Winners will arrange a pick up time with our office and prizes can be picked up by appointment from our office located on Palm and Nees.)
Whether you’ve participated in week one, or are jumping in for week two we hope you have a lot of fun getting out of the house and spending some quality time together exploring our awesome city! Happy hunting!