July 26th – July 28th
Hey everyone! I hope you are having a great week and staying as cool as possible in these scorching temperatures. I hear we are right in the middle of record-setting consecutive days of 100 degree plus temps. There is plenty to do this weekend, most of which are indoors to help you escape the heat and have some fun while doing it.
- Fresno Street Eats Vol. 8: Vegan Night- Tioga Sequoia Brewing Company: 745 Fulton St, Fresno, CA 93721 @5pm-10pm Event Link
- Paint Night!- Tactical OPS Brewing: 1131 Railroad, Clovis, CA 93612 @6:30pm-7:30pm Event Link
- Friday Night Farmers Market- Old Town Clovis: 456 Clovis Ave, Ste 2, Clovis, CA 93612 @5:30pm-9pm Event Link
- HGTV – DIY Across America Workshop!- AR Workshop Fresno: 1134 E. Champlain, Fresno, CA 93720 @6pm-9:30pm Event Link
- Tiny Tykes Adventure Camp- Woodward Park: 7775 N. Friant Rd, Fresno, CA 93720 @9am-12pm Event Link
- Summer Night Lights- Color Run- Manuel F. Hernandez Community Center: 247 W. Ferguson Ave. Visalia CA @6pm-8pm Event Link
- Slice of Comedy headlining Myles Weber- Di Cicco’s Italian Restaurant: 408 Clovis Ave, CA 93612 @8pm-10pm Event Link
- Blue Moon Yoga at Chukchansi Park- Chukchansi Park: 1800 Tulare St, Fresno, CA 93721 @9am-10pm Event Link
- Yoga & Mimosas- Maréchal Vineyards: 1835 N. Zediker Ave, Sanger, CA 93657 @9:30am-10:30am Event Link
- A Superhero Breakfast- Storyland & Playland: 890 W Belmont Ave, Fresno, CA 93728 @8am-10am Event Link
- DIY Succulent Wreath- Belmont Nursery: 7730 E Belmont Ave, Fresno, CA 93737 @9am-11am Event Link
- Paint Therapy HOME Sign- 3 Oaks Studio: 481 Pollasky, Clovis, CA 93612 @12pm-2:30pm Event Link
- Sangria Saturday | Latin Dance Party- Toca Madera Winery: 36140 Avenue 9, Madera, CA 93636 @8pm-12am Event Link
- Vintage District Flea Market- Vintage Me Antiques & Collectibles Fresno: 1040 N Fulton Street, Fresno, CA 93728 @8am-2pm Event Link
- Brunch & Brand: The Branding Workshop- HER SPACE: 7543 N Ingram Ave #106, Fresno, CA 93711 @11am-1pm Event Link
- $5 Brunch- The Lincoln Pub & Grub: 609 E Olive Ave Suite A, Fresno, CA 93728 @10am-4pm Event Link
- Cass Vineyard & Winery Dinner- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: 7844 North Blackstone Ave, Fresno, CA 93720 @5:30pm-8pm Event Link
- Mimosas & Modern Calligraphy- Kings River Winery: 4276 S Greenwood Ave, Sanger, CA 93657 @10:30am-1:30pm Event Link
- LIVE Music Featuring Donnie- On The Edge: 412 Pollasky Ave, Clovis, CA 93612 @7pm-9:30pm Event Link
- Alternate Roots- Sequoia Brewing Co: 1188 E Champlain Dr, Ste 107, Fresno, CA 93720 @3pm-5pm Event Link
- Creating a Home Practice Workshop W/ Whitney- Old Town Yoga: 325 Clovis Ave, CA 93612 @1pm-3pm Event Link
Get out there and enjoy!
I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES