Hey everyone! If you’re looking for something to do this weekend, there’s everything from concerts, to the Fresno Home Remodeling & Decorating Show, to wine & beer tastings.
As a reminder, if you’d like to submit your event to our community calendar you can do so here.
Here’s what’s hot & happening 💥
- Sound Bath Pop Up with Mariah Miller- ROOT: 1424 Fulton Street, Fresno, CA 93721 @6:30pm-8pm Event Link
- 29th Annual Fresno Home Remodeling & Decorating Show!- Fresno Home Shows: 1121 S Chance Ave, Fresno, CA 93702 @10am-5pm Event Link
- Spongebob 20th Anniversary Tribute- Tioga Sequoia Brewing Company: 745 Fulton Street, Fresno, CA 93721 @5pm-10pm Event Link
- Match Box Twenty Too- Full Circle Olympic Tower District: 1426 N Van Ness Ave, Fresno, CA 93728 @8pm-11pm Event Link
- Dakota Crossing Country Night- Engelmann Cellars: 3275 North Rolinda Ave, Fresno, CA 93723 @6pm-10pm Event Link
- After Dark- Island Waterpark: 6099 W Barstow Ave, Fresno, CA 93723 @6pm-10pm Event Link
- Tony’s Coconut Fusion at Clovis!- Tactical OPS Brewing: 1131 Railroad, Clovis, CA 93612 @6pm-9pm Event Link
- LIVE MUSIC- River Park: 71 E. La Plata, Fresno, CA 93720 @6pm-9pm Event Link
- Wild Hare- Sequoia Brewing Co: 1188 E Champlain Dr, Ste 107, Fresno, CA 93720 @9pm-12am Event Link
- Fresno 5K Happy Hour Run- Woodward Park: 7775 N. Friant Rd. Fresno, CA 93720 @3pm-8pm Event Link
- Row Forge Certification- Livefit: 2042 East Copper Avenue #107, Fresno, CA 93730 @9am-6pm Event Link
- 3rd Annual Fruit Trail Bus Tour!- Sanger Chamber: 1789 Jensen Ave, Ste B, Sanger, CA 93657 @9am-5:30pm Event Link
- Star Party at Millerton Lake- Central Valley Astronomers @7pm-10pm Event Link
- 3rd Saturday Flea Market- Reclaimed Creations: 1433 Tollhouse Rd. Clovis, CA @7am-1:30pm Event Link
- Summer Squeeze SLO Brewing Tap Takeover- Me N Ed’s Brick Oven Baked Pizzeria: 765 N. Temperance #105, Clovis, CA 93611 @5pm-7pm Event Link
- Mindful Eating Series- Ashley Larsen, RD Nutrition: 1170 E Champlain Dr, Fresno, CA 93720 @9am-9:45pm Event Link
- Yin Yang Yoga (Hip Opening Workshop) with Brittany- Old Town Yoga: 325 Clovis Ave, Clovis, CA 93612 @2pm-3:30pm Event Link
- $5 Brunch!- The Lincoln Pub & Grub: 609 E. Olive Avenue Suite A, Fresno, CA 93728 @11am-7pm Event Link
- Sunday Brunch- THE POINT: 2940 E. Nees Ave, Fresno, CA 93720 @10am-12:30pm Event Link
- Celebrate National Ice Cream Day- CREAM Fresno: 1760 E Barstow Ave, Fresno, CA 93710 @12pm Event Link
- Coloring Between the Wines- Kings River Winery: 4276 S Greenwood Ave, Sanger, CA 93657 @1pm-5pm Event Link
- Namaste at The Beer Garden- Tioga Sequoia Brewing Company: 745 Fulton St, Fresno, CA 93721 @1pm-2pm Event Link
- July Potluck- ROOT Access Hackerspace: 1476 N Van Ness Ave, Fresno, CA 93728 @1pm-3pm Event Link
I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES