Hey all! Hopefully you are having a fantastic week and are gearing up for some fun this weekend. It’s going to be a hot one!
- Foam Wonderland 2019- Chukchansi Park: 1800 Tulare St, Fresno, CA 93721 @8PM-2AM Event Link
- Country on the Kings ft. John Phillips & Toree McGee- The Wakehouse: 850 N Kings River Rd, Reedly, CA 93654 @7:30PM-11PM Event Link
- Peach Party Friday Night Farmers Market- Old Town Clovis: 456 Clovis Ave, Ste 2, Clovis, CA 93612 @5:30PM-9PM Event Link
- After Dark- Island Waterpark: 6099 W Barstow Ave, Fresno, CA 93723 @6PM-10PM Event Link
- Friday Sunset Kayak Tour- Fort Washington Beach: 10705 N Lanes Rd, Fresno, CA 93730 @4:30PM-8PM Event Link
- Taco Nation at Clovis on 7/12!- Tactical OPS Brewing: 1131 Railroad, Clovis, CA 93612 @5PM-10PM Event Link
- Soldering Workshop- Root Access Hackerspace: 1476 N Van Ness Ave, Fresno, CA 93728 @6PM-9PM Event Link
- SYNERGY Block Party- Synergy Fitness Center: 1021 Herndon Ave, Fresno, CA 93720 @9AM-12PM Event Link
- Christmas in July 5K Run/Walk- The Elbow Room: 731 W San Jose Ave, Fresno, CA 93704 @7AM-7:45AM Event Link
- Mommy Daughter Brunch- Just A FAD: 1444 Fulton St, Fresno, CA 93721 @11AM-2PM Event Link
- Girls’ Night Out!- AR Workshop Fresno: 1134 E. Champlain, Fresno, CA 93720 @4PM-7:30PM Event Link
- Churros, Tacos, & Beer!- Tactical OPS Brewing: 1131 Railroad, Clovis, CA 93612 @5PM-9PM Event Link
- Saturday Farmers Market- Old Town Clovis: 456 Clovis Ave, Ste 2, Clovis, CA 93612 @9AM-11:30AM Event Link
- Vintage District Flea Market- Vintage Me Antiques & Collectibles Fresno: 1040 N Fulton Street, Fresno, CA 93728 @8AM-2PM Event Link
- Empowerment Brunch- COMMON SPACE: 1252 Fulton Street, CA 93721 @10AM-2PM Event Link
- Chakra Yoga Workshop- Pure Form Healing Arts: 1454 W. Shaw Fresno, CA 93711 @10AM-4PM Event Link
- Acro MasterMind X Live Session Central Valley- Tower Yoga Fresno: 1277 N Wishon Ave, Fresno, CA 93728 @6PM-8:30PM Event Link
- Paint & Sip “I’m a Succa For You”- Pinot’s Palette (Fresno): 6763 N Palm Ave, Fresno, CA 93704 @1PM-4PM Event Link
Hope you take advantage of this weekend’s events! Let us know what you’re up to by using the hashtag #fresyesinsider
I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES