Welcome to the weekend, Fresno! I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but we’ve been sharing what we love like crazy on the blog!
Here’s a few things you may want to scope out today:
- Our Guide to Fun, Low Cost Summer Fun for the Kiddos + YOU!
- Our Insight Into DeCluttering Your Life…starting with your MIND!
Be sure to leave us a comment and let us know what your favorite tad-bit was…Now, onto the fun!
- Fresno Grizzlies vs. Sacramento- Chukchansi Park: 1800 Tulare St Fresno, CA 93721 @7:05pm Event Link
- JUSTIN Wine Festival Reserve Dinner- Justin Vineyards & Winery: 11680 Chimney Rock Road, Paso Robles CA 93446 @6:00pm-10:00pm Event Link
- Madera Country Fair- Chowchilla Fairgrounds: 1000 S. 3rd Street Chowchilla, CA 93610 Event Link
- Beautiful Brunch Workshop Gianna Dinuzzo- Root: 1424 Fulton Street Fresno, CA 93721 @10:00am-12:00pm Event Link
- Fresno Pirate Festival- Kearney Park: 7160 W. Kearney Blvd Fresno, CA 93700 @10:00am-6:00pm Event Link
- Moonlight Special- Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad: 56001 Hwy 41 Fish Camp, CA 93623 @6:30pm Event Link
- Fresno Vegan Brewing Company- Tioga Sequoia Brewing Company: 745 Fulton Street Fresno, CA 93721 @1:00pm-7:00pm Event Link
- Forestiere Underground Gardens Tours- 5021 W. Shaw Ave. Fresno, CA 93722 @10:00am-4:00pm Event Link
Have a blast! Thank you for reading!
P.S. Here’s something extra cool you may want to check out:
I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES