Welcome to the weekend, Fresno! I hope you had a great week. Our team enjoyed a fun outing to the Grizzlies game earlier this week:
Then, I packed my bags and am currently in NEW ORLEANS speaking on my favorite thing, #GoalCrushing. I brought my OWN FOOD on this trip, to the food capital of the U.S no less… Did you see why?
Ah, just another exciting week for team #FresYes.
Now, let’s explore what our backyard is offering us this weekend!
- Big Music Small Place- Lanna Coffee Co., 617 Broadway Street Fresno, CA 93721 @7:30pm Here’s the details.
- Easter Photos with baby bunnies- 360 Image Markers, 9463 N. Fort Washington Road Ste 104 Fresno, CA 93730 Here’s the details.
- Slice of Comedy headlining Ehsan Ahmad- DiCicco’s Old Town Clovis, 408 Clovis Ave Clovis, CA 93612 @8:00pm- 10:00pm Here’s the details.
- Yoga in Yosemite, a weekend retreat- Mariposa, CA hosted by Bryant Resch Yoga @4:00pm Here’s the details.
- Fresno FC vs. Tulsa Roughnecks FC- Chukchansi Park, 1800 Tulare Street Fresno, CA 93721 @7:30pm Here’s the details.
- Clovis Easter Eggstravaganza ‘19- Sierra Bicentennial Park, 84 N. Sunnyside Ave. Fresno, CA @11:00am-1:00pm Here’s the details.
- Breakfast With the Animals- Fresno Chaffee Zoo, 894 W. Belmont Ave, Fresno CA 93728 @8:30am-11:30am Here’s the details.
- Earth Day- 210 N. Tipton Street, Visalia CA 93292 @10:00am Here’s the details.
- Old Town Car Show- Old Town Clovis, 456 Clovis Ave Fresno, CA 93619 @9:00am-3:00pm Here’s the details.
- Breakfast with the Easter Bunny- Dave & Buster’s, 212 E. Riverpark Circle, Fresno, CA 93720 @9:00am-11:00am Here’s the details.
- Make your own Egg!- Ballis Glass, 2888 N. Sunnyside #104, Fresno CA 93727 @9:00am-11:00am Here’s the details.
- Solo Acoustic Set- On The Edge, 412 Pollasky Ave, Clovis CA 93612 @2:00pm-4:30pm Here’s the details.
- Randy Freeman Jazz- Tioga Sequoia Brewing Company, 745 Fulton Street, Fresno CA 93721 @3:00pm-5:00pm Here’s the details.
Have fun! Tag us while you’re out using #FresYesInsider.
I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES
Latest posts by Jason Farris (see all)
- Happy Easter! It’s What’s Hot and HOPPING this Weekend… - April 18, 2019
- What’s Hot & Happening This Weekend - April 11, 2019
- Why I packed 24 Meals to travel to New Orleans… - April 10, 2019