Happy Weekend, FresYes Insiders! I hope you had an excellent week. We sure did. We were productive in our office as we prepare for FresYes Fest AND our new office, which of course, also means new agents. It’s always an exciting day here!
We’ve got some cool happenings going on in town this weekend – so get out your planners, text your friends and make some fun plans!
Oh, and while you’re out – be sure to use the hashtag, #FresYesInsiders, on Instagram, so I can feature you in next week’s post.
- 2019 First Robotics- Fresno Convention Center, 848 M Street Fresno, CA 93721 @8:00am-6:30pm Click here for the details.
- Girls Who Hike Central Valley Meet & Greet- Tioga Sequoia Brewing Company, 745 Fulton Street, Fresno CA 93721 @6:00pm-9:30pm Click here for the details.
- The Manchester Spring Carnival 2019- Manchester Center, 1901 E Shields Ave #200, Fresno, CA 93726 @4:00pm-10:00pm Click here for the details.
- Frogs and Fairytales 2019- Fresno Chaffee Zoo, 894 W Belmont Ave, Fresno CA 93728 @9:00am-12:00pm Click here for the details.
- All About Comets W/ Susan Morrison- The Discovery Center, 1944 N Winery Ave, Fresno CA 93703 @12:30pm-3:30pm Click here for the details.
- Fresno State Men’s Basketball VS Jose State- The Save Mart Center, 2650 E Shaw Ave, Fresno CA 93710 @4:00pm Click here for the details.
- Paint & Sip- Pinot’s Palette, 6763 N Palm Ave, Fresno CA 93704 @7:00pm-10:00pm Click here for the details.
- Blow Your Own Stemless Wine Glasses- Ballis Glass, 2888 N Sunnyside #104 Fresno, CA 93727 @1:00pm-3:00pm Click here for the details.
- Craft Beer Crawl- Old Town Clovis, 456 Clovis CA 93612 @2:00pm-5:30pm Click here for the details.
- Mardi Gras Week- Pismo’s Coastal Grill, 7937 N Blackstone Ave, Fresno CA 93720 @11:00am-9:00pm Click here for the details.
- Girl Scouts Yoga- Old Town Yoga, 325 Clovis Ave #106 Clovis, CA @10:00am-12:00pm Click here for the details.
That’s all folks. Have a great weekend!
P.S. Don’t forget, while you’re out use the hashtag, #FresYesInsiders, for a chance to be featured in next week’s post.
I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES