Happy Weekend, Fresno! We’re so glad to see Spring approaching, even if it is still chilly out…
We’ve got some fun stuff happening this weekend! I hope to see you out and about supporting our local businesses and of course, having some fun.
- Rogue Festival- Tower District Fresno, CA 93721 @5:30-6:30pm Click here for the details.
- 33rd Annual Fresno Home & Garden Show- Fresno Home Shows, 1121 S Chance Ave Fresno, CA 93721 @10;00am-5:00pm Click here for the details.
- Cumbiatron! : Viernes Gordo Fulton 55- 875 Divisadero Street, Fresno CA 93721 @9:00pm Click here for the details.
- 2019 Fresno Chinese New Year Parade and Festival- Fresno Chinatown Kern & Tulare Fresno, CA @10:00am-3:00pm Click here for the details.
- Tim Burton Art Tribute Show- Tioga Sequoia Brewing Co. 745 Fulton St Fresno, CA 93721 @5:00pm-11:00pm Click here for the details.
- Jungle Book- Presented by Valley Performing Arts Council- Saroyan Theatre 700 M Street, Fresno CA 93721 @2:00pm Click here for the details.
- Tiffany Haddish #SheReady Stand Up Tour- Warnors Theatre 1400 Fulton Street Fresno CA 93721 @8:00pm Click here for the details.
- The Road Show 2019- Save Mart Center, 2650 E Shaw Ave, Fresno CA 93710 @6:00pm Click here for the details.
- Four Corners Yoga One Year Anniversary Celebration! 8959 N Chestnut Ave Fresno CA 93720 @3:00pm-5:00pm Click here for the details.
- Woodward Park BMX Opening Day- 7775 Friant Rd. Fresno, CA 93720 @9:30am-12:30pm Click here for the details.
Leave me a comment and let me know which event I’ll see you at! Have a fabulous weekend and thank you for reading FresYes.com – I’m glad you’re here.
I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES