I hope your 4th of July is filled with plans to spend time with friends, family and loved ones. If you’re looking to continue the fun throughout the weekend, there is plenty going on- from fireworks shows to concerts and so much more:
- Hot Summer Liquid Nitro Night- Zack’s Brewing Company: 712 Fulton St, Fresno, CA 93721 @5:00pm-11:00pm Event Link
- Friday Night Flights Wine Tasting- Fresno State Winery: 2360 E Barstow Ave, Fresno, CA 93740 @3:00pm-6:30pm Event Link
- $1 First Friday- The Discovery Center: 1944 N Winery Ave, Fresno, CA 93703 @9:00am-1:00pm Event Link
- Firework Show + Family Movie Night- Granite Park Fresno: 3950 N. Cedar Ave, Frenso, CA 93726 @8:30pm Event Link
- BOHA at Gazebo Gardens- Gazebo Gardens Nursery: 3204 N Van Ness Blvd, Fresno, CA 93704 @7:00pm-9:00pm Event Link
- Bass Lake Live – Summer Concert Series- The Pines Resort, Bass Lake: 54432 Road 432, Bass Lake, CA 93604 @6:30pm-10:00pm Event Link
- American Pride- Friday Night Family Fun – Playland, 890 W Belmont Ave @5pm – 9pm Event Link
- Vintage District Flea Market- Vintage Me Antiques & Collectibles Fresno: 1040 N Fulton Street, Fresno, CA 93728 @10:00am-5:00pm Event Link
- Public Release Of Our First Barrel Aged Beers!- 2985 N Burl Ave, Fresno, CA 93727 @12:00pm-10:00pm Event Link
- Let’s Go Bowling!- Bulldog Bowl: 5280 N Jackson Ave, Fresno, CA 93740 @6:00pm-9:00pm Event Link
- Saturday Shop Ride – Backside to Boat Ramp- Steven’s Bicycles: 1365 N Willow Ave, Clovis, CA 93619 @7:30am-10:30am Event Link
- Sidewalk Astronomy at RiverPark- Central Valley Astronomers: 71 E Via La Plata, Fresno, CA 93720 @7:00pm-10:00pm Event Link
- Happenstance Plays the Patio- The Patio Cafe: 5138 N Palm Ave, Fresno, CA 93704 @6:00pm-8:00pm Event Link
- Sunday Brunch- THE POINT Patio & Bistro: 2940 E Nees Ave, Fresno, CA 93720 @10:00am-12:30pm Event Link
- Live Music by Jason Cade- Toca Madera Winery: 36140 Ave 9, Madera, CA 93636 @1:00pm-4:00pm Event Link
- Acro MasterMind X Live Session Central Valley- Tower Yoga Fresno: 1277 N Wishon Ave, Fresno, CA 93728 @6:00pm-8:30pm Event Link
If you’d like to get your event on our community calendar and list of what is hot and happening you can submit it here
Get out there, enjoy the weekend and don’t forget to use the hashtag #fresyesinsider to let us know what you are up to!
I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES