Can you believe it is already August? I’m excited about this weekend’s events. There is so much going on from Cirque du Bizzare, to Zoofari and even a family camping night! Get out there, enjoy and make sure to use the hashtag #fresyesinsider so that we can see what you’re up to.
- Celebrate National Ice Cream Sandwich Day!- CREAM Fresno: 1760 E Barstow Ave, Fresno, CA 93710 @3pm-4pm Event Link
- Weekend Affair- Tap & Cellar: 317 W Bedford Ave, Fresno, CA 93711 @8pm-11pm Event Link
- Cirque du Bizarre: A Circus Freak Art Bar- Tower Theatre Lounge: 805 E Olive, Fresno, CA 93728 @8pm Event Link
- Watercolor Paint Night & Vendors- Tioga Sequoia Brewing Company: 745 Fulton St, Fresno, CA 93721 @7pm-10pm Event Link
- TGIF! Wood Sign Workshop- AR Workshop Fresno: 1134 E Champlain, Fresno, CA 93720 @6pm-9pm Event Link
- Clovis Famer’s Market- Shasky Famers: 433 Pollasky Ave, Clovis, CA 93612 @12pm-3pm Event Link
- Taco Man!- Tactical OPS Brewing: 1131 Railroad, Clovis, CA 93612 @6pm-10pm Event Link
- Producers Ice Cream Zoofari- Fresno Chaffee Zoo: 894 W Belmont Ave, Fresno, CA 93728 @5pm-8pm Event Link
- Paint & Sip Maui Sunset- Pinot’s Palette Fresno: 6763 N Palm Ave, Fresno, CA 93704 @7pm-9pm Event Link
- Back to School Bash!- No Surrender Laser Tag & Adventure Park: 1200 Shaw Ave Suite 103, Clovis, CA 93612 @10am-12pm Event Link
- Intermediate Arm Balance Workshop- Old Town Yoga: 325 Clovis Ave, CA 93612 @3pm-4:30pm Event Link
- Summer Cookie Decorating Class- Sugarshinda: Fresno, CA @12pm-2:30pm Event Link
- Kill Frenzy- Fulton 55: 875 Divisadero, Fresno, CA 93721 @9pm-2am Event Link
- Sunday Drum Day!- Full Circle Brewing Co: 620 F St, Fresno, CA 93706 @3pm-6pm Event Link
- Handmade Leather Sandals by Wilkie Sucher- ROOT: 1424 Fulton Street, Fresno, CA 93721 @10am-4:30pm Event Link
- LIVE Music by Jason Cade- Toca Madera Winery: 36140 Ave 9, Madera, CA 93636 @1pm-4pm Event Link
- LIVE Music by Nick Ailes- On The Edge: 412 Pollasky Ave, Clovis, CA 93612 @7pm-9:30pm Event Link
- Sequoia Lake Family Camp- YMCA Camp Sequoia Lake: 49716 Highway 180, Miramonte, CA 93641 @2pm Event Link
I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES