Welcome to the Weekend, Fresno! This week was another fabulous one. I am proud to say I have started sharing more of my life and my personal tips on Instagram! I even shared my favorite goal setting exercise for the second quarter on the blog earlier this week – Did you catch it?
If you aren’t following me yet – here’s what you missed this week. You can find me @JasonJFarris for goal setting tips, first looks at my best homes + sneak peeks of my life outside of the office (Yes, I have one!) that I just don’t share anywhere else.
Ok, onto your social calendars…
- Fresno Grizzlies Opening Weekend- Fresno Grizzlies, 1800 Tulare Street, Fresno CA 93721 @7:00pm-10:00pm Here are the details.
- 2019 California State Taekwondo Championships- Selland Arena, 700 M Street, Fresno CA 93721 Here are the details.
- $1 First Friday- The Discovery Center, 1944 N Winery Ave, Fresno CA 93703 @9:00am Here are the details.
- Best Buddies Friendship walk- Woodward Park, 7775 N Frint Road, Fresno CA 93700 @4:00pm-9:00pm Here are the details.
- Big Hat Days- Old Town Clovis, Pollasky Ave. Clovis, CA 93612 @9:00am-6:00pm Here are the details.
- 3rd Annual Selma Craft Beer Fest- Pioneer Village, Pioneer Village Selma, CA 93662 @2:00pm-6:00pm Here are the details.
- California Classic Weekend- Chukchansi Stadium, 1800 Tulare Street, Fresno CA 93721 @7:00am Here are the details.
- Easter Bunny Photos- Sierra Vista Mall, 1050 Shave Ave, Clovis CA 93612 @10:00am-8:00pm Here are the details.
- Northwest Ampersand Grand Opening- 7010 N Marks Ave, Fresno CA 93711 @12:00pm-11:00pm Here are the details.
- Spring Cultural Faire and Koen-Nai No Bonsai- Shinzen Japanese Friendship Garden, 114 W. Audubon Dr. Fresno, CA 93720 @10:00am-4: 00 pm Here are the details.
- Run With The Heroes- Valley Children’s, 9300 Valley Childrens Pl, Madera, CA 93636 @7:30am-12: 00 pm Here
- Mud Factor Fresno 2019- Hobbs Grove Halloween Haunt, 14265 E Goodfellow Ave, Sanger, CA 93657 @11:00am-1: 00 pm Here
- Paint & Sip “ Seas the Day”- Pinot’s Palette (Fresno), 6763 N Palm Ave, CA 93704 @4:00pm-6: 00 pm Here are the details.
EPIC SERIES OCR – Obstacle Course Racing for everyone
The Epic Series tests athletes with a combination of cross-training, strength trials, and more traditional obstacles, but eliminates messy mud and less than 3 miles of running.
What: Epic Series OCR
Where: 234 E Nees Ave. Fresno, CA 93720
When: 7 a.m.-2 p.m., Apr. 20
To learn more about Epic Series OCR or to register for the upcoming race in Las Vegas, visit www.epicocr.org.