Happy Weekend, Fresno! We hope you had a fabulous week. We’ve got a full list of Hot and Happening events for you this weekend:
- Fight Night Mexico vs. USA Save Mart Center: 2650 E Shaw Ave, Fresno, CA 93710 @6pm Click here for the details.
- 90’s Night at Strummer’s: 833 E Fern Ave Fresno CA @9:00pm Click here for the details.
- Walt Disney’s Beauty and the Beast (1991) Film: Historic Crest Theatre, 1170 Broadway Plaza, Fresno CA @8:00pm Click here for the details.
- Fresno Street Eats: Fresno Street Eats will feature new, funky and innovative creations from local chefs, as well as a booming soundtrack from the Teezzy DJ crew and plenty of great local vendors. Tioga Sequoia, 745 Fulton Street Fresno CA 93721 @5:00pm-10:00pm Click here for the details.
- Poker For Paws: Club One Casino, 1033 Van Nes Ave Fresno CA 93721 @7:15pm-10:15pm Click here for the details.
- Fresno State Women’s Basketball vs. Nevada: Save Mart Center, 2650 E Shaw Ave, Fresno, CA 93710 @2:00pm Click here for the details.
- Second Art Song Festival: Fresno State, 5241 N Maple Ave Fresno CA @5:15pm- 8:00pm Click here for the details.
- February Cellar Tasting: Trelio Restaurant, 438 Clovis Ave @1:00pm-3:00pm Click here for the details.
- 4th Annual Support The Blue Fresno Run: Woodward Park, 7775 N Friant Rd Fresno CA 93720 @8:00am-1:00pm Click here for the details.
- Women’s Self Defense Seminar: 3333 W Sussex Way Fresno CA @9:00am-12:00pm Click here for the details.
- National Adoption Weekend: Petsmart River Park, 7512 N. Blackstone Ave Fresno CA 11:00am-2:00pm Click here for the details.
- Ailey ll Brilliant Young Dancers: Tower Theatre, 809 E Olive Ave Fresno CA 93728 @5:00pm-8:00pm Click here for the details.
Have a great weekend! Be sure to leave us a comment and let us know which event you’ll be attending. As always, if we missed a hot and happening event – be sure to let us (and your local Fresno friends) know!
I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES
Latest posts by Jason Farris (see all)
- It’s FresYes Fest Weekend! Here is what’s Hot & Happening… - March 21, 2019
- Are You Feeling Lucky? We’ve rounded up all the best St. Paddy’s Events…| March 15-17 - March 15, 2019
- What’s Hot & Happening – March 8th-10th - March 8, 2019