Happy Weekend, Fresno!
I hope you had an excellent week. Thank you for coming to FresYes fest last weekend – we had SO much fun – it’s truly something we look forward to all year. In fact, we’re already counting down the days until 2020.
If you didn’t see – the voting is coming to a close on FedEx’s 2019 Small Business Grant Contest – and we are in the running! Please vote for us – here’s all the information.
Also, we have some exciting news on the writing front! We are hosting a Freelance Writing 101 Course, next Thursday at
Whew, we’re always making moves – aren’t we? On to the events…
- Springtime Food Trucks & Business Expo- The Falls Event Center, 4105 W. Figarden Drive, Fresno CA 93722 @4:30pm-8:30pm Here’s all the details.
- Wicked Musical- Saroyan Theatre, 700 M. Street, Fresno CA 93721 @8:00pm-10:30pm Here’s all the details.
- Clay Terrazzo Coasters & Beaded Keychain Workshop- Root, 1424 Fulton Street, Fresno CA 93721 @6:30pm-8:30pm Here’s all the details.
- Yoga Flexibility Workshop- Old Town Yoga, 325 Clovis Ave #106, Clovis CA 93612 @2:00pm-4:
00pmHere’s all the details.
- Color Me Green Run- Dry Creek Park, 855 N. Clovis Ave. Clovis CA 93611 @8:00am-12:00pm Here’s all the details.
- Namaste for Compassion: Join Namaste for Compassion/Cultivating Community as they partner with Blue Moon Yoga, COIL Yoga, Four Corners Yoga, Old Town Yoga
andTower Yoga to bring you a 90 min Yoga and Meditation class at CRU winery. Bring your Yoga mat, water bottle and cash to purchase extra raffle tickets and wine tasting! Here’s all the details.
- $40.00 per person, go to
eventbriteto purchase your tickets through Cultivating Community.
- Breakfast With Characters/ Sea Adventures- Storyland & Playland, 890 W. Belmont Ave, Fresno CA 93728 @8:00am-10:
00amHere’s all the details.
- Farmers Market- Old Town Clovis, 456 Clovis Ave, Clovis CA 93612 @9:00am-11:
30amHere’s all the details.
- Antiques Fair, Old Town Clovis, 456 Clovis Ave, Clovis CA 93612 @8:00am-4:00pm Here’s all the details.
- Eating Ooooby- COMMON SPACE, 1252 Fulton Street, Fresno CA 93721 @12:00pm-1:00pm Here’s all the details.
- Sunday Brunch- THE POINT Patio Bar & Bistro, 2940 E. Nees Ave, Fresno CA 93720 @10:00am-12:30pm Here’s all the details.
That’s all folks!
Here’s some of the fun we shared this week:
Until next week,
I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES