Welcome to the weekend, Fresno!
I am proud to report I spent the past SEVEN days in the best place on earth… HOME. I’m so proud to be a Fresno local and native and I’m enjoying being back home in our beautiful community. Of course, it’s been busy, working with proud home-owners, my fabulous team and even on some new fun projects.
How was your week? Did you have a great WIN I could share? I’d love to hear about any goal progress you’re making – head to @JasonJFarris on IG and send me a DM, or tag me in your celebrations! If I can help you
Now – here’s how you can go support our economy and have some fun in the process!
- Sip & Savor Spring- Moravia Wines: 3620 N Bishop Ave Fresno, CA 93723 @6:00pm-9:00pm Event Link
- Slice of Comedy Headlining Leah Kayajanian- DiCicco’s Old Town Clovis: 408 Clovis Avenue Clovis, CA 93612 @8:00pm-10:00pm Event Link
- 559 Beer and Music with Erin- 356 Tavern: 356 Pollasky Ave Ste 100, Clovis, CA 93612 @7:30pm-9:30pm Event Link
- Blues Music Night Featuring The John Clifton Band- ApCal: 32749 Avenue 7 Madera, CA 93627 @5:00pm-10:00pm Event Link
- Old Town Clovis Farmers Market- Old Town Clovis: Pollasky Ave, Clovis, CA 93611 @5:30pm- 9:00pm Event Link
- BMW Fresno Presents 559 TACO & BEER FEST- Eaton Plaza: 2400 Fresno St Fresno, CA 93721 @1:00pm-7:00pm Event Link
- Fresno Grizzlies vs. Salt Lake- Chukchansi Park: 1800 Tulare St Fresno, CA 93721 @7:05pm Event Link
- 29th Annual Fresno Rainbow Pride Parade & Festival- Tower District: Tower District Fresno, CA 93702 @10:00am & 3:00pm Event Link
- 2019 Rods on the Bluff- Park Place Shopping Center (Palm & Nees): 7775-7785 N Palm Ave Fresno, CA 93711 Event Link
- Fresno Cactus & Succulent Society 3rd Annual Show & Sale- Fresno Fairgrounds: 1121 S Chance Ave Fresno, CA 93702 @9:00am-6:00pm Event Link
- 2nd Annual CASA Classic Car Show- Sierra Bicentennial Park: 84 N Sunnyside Clovis, CA 93611 Event Link
- Tioga Sequoia Brewery Tours- Tioga Sequoia Brewing Company: 745 Fulton St Fresno, CA 93721 @12:30pm-5:30pm Event Link
- Central Valley Reptile & Pet Expo- Fresno County Fairgrounds: 1121 S Chance Ave Fresno, CA 93702 @10:00am-4:00pm Event Link
- Namaste At The Beer Garden w/ Scott Mellon- Tioga Sequoia Brewing Company: 745 Fulton St Fresno, CA 93721 @1:00pm-2:00pm Event Link
I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES
Latest posts by Jason Farris (see all)
- Here’s What’s Hot and Happening This Weekend - June 12, 2019
- What’s Hot & Happening This Weekend - June 5, 2019
- Welcoming June with a Fun Weekend! Here’s What is Hot & Happening… - May 31, 2019