Welcome to a brand new month, FresYes Insiders! If you haven’t heard me say it lately, I’m really grateful you’re here. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your life whether it’s through purchasing or selling a home, reading our blogs or newsletters – I’m glad to be a small part of your life.
Now, I know you’re dying to know how to get out and enjoy this amazing weather – so here’s the best events Fresno has to offer us this weekend:
- Sunset Kayak Tour- San Joaquin River Parkway & Conservation Trust: 11605 Old Friant Road Fresno, CA 93730 @4:30pm-8:00pm Event Link
- $1 First Friday- The Discovery Center: 1944 N Winery Ave Fresno, CA 93703 @9:00am Event Link
- Old Town Clovis Friday Farmers Market- Old Town Clovis: Pollasky Ave Clovis, CA 93611 @5:30pm-9:00pm Event Link
- Evenings on the Savannah- Fresno Chaffee Zoo: 894 West Belmont Ave Fresno, CA 93728 @5:30pm-8:30pm Event Link
- The Logger Steam Train Rides- Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroads Rides: 56001 Hwy 41 Fish Camp, CA 93623 @9:30am & 11:00am Event Link
- Dog Days at Airways- Airways Golf Course: 5440 E. Airways Blvd Fresno, CA 93727 @8:00am-3:00pm Event Link
- 2019 Rods on the Bluff- Park Place Shopping Center (Palm&Nees): 7775-7785 N. Palm Ave Fresno, CA 93711 @5:30pm-8:30pm Event link
- Clovis Trail Fest- Clovis Trails: Clovis, CA 93611 @9:00am-1:00pm Event Link
- 2019 Spring Wine Walk- Old Town Clovis: 456 Clovis Ave, CA 93612 @5:00pm-8:30pm Event Link
- 2019 Grizzly Fest- 7775 N. Friant, Fresno, CA 93720 @11:00am-10pm Event Link
- Super Adoption- Valley Animal Center: 3934 N. Hayston Ave Fresno, CA 93726 @9:00am-2:00pm Event Link
- Fresno Urban Run- Chukchansi Park: 1800 Tulare St Fresno, CA 93721 @8:00am Event Link
- Cinco De Mayo 2 Chili beers & tacos- Zone 9 brewing company: 1450 Tollhouse Road Suite 105, Clovis CA 93611 @2:00pm-6:00pm Event Link
- Cinco De Mayo Concert- San Joaquin Winery: 21821 Ave 16, Madera, CA 93637 @5:00pm-8:00pm Event Link
- Valley Vines Wine Tasting Series- Tap & Cellar: 317 W. Bedford Ave, Fresno CA 93711 @12:00pm-4:00pm Event Link
- 2019 Bass Lake Fishing Derby- Bass Lake, California @7:00am-8:00pm Event Link
That’s all, folks! Be sure to tag us while you’re out having fun – you can use hashtag #FresYesInsiders. You can also tag us on Facebook or Instagram we’re under @FresYes.
I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES
Latest posts by Jason Farris (see all)
- What’s Hot & Happening This Weekend - May 16, 2019
- This Weekend is going to be the MOTHER of all Events… Here is What’s Hot & Happening! - May 10, 2019
- Welcome to May! What’s Hot & Happening This Weekend… - May 2, 2019