Welcome to the weekend, Fresno! I am writing this from Denver, CO – where I spoke on stage at BombBomb’s ReHumanize event. This event has been INCREDIBLE – I was able to meet some of the influencers I admire in person and hopefully inspire others to connect with their communities like FresYes does here in Fresno.
I started FresYes.com because I think that real estate is so much more than buying and selling homes. It’s all about the lifestyle, it’s about community…and it’s about YOU. So, just a reminder if you have a story to share about our lovely area – we now have a platform to share your voice.
Now, let’s see how we can connect with our fellow Fresnans this weekend:
- Succulent Workshop & Wine night- Kileen’s Garden Boutique: 7313 N. De Wolf Ave, Clovis CA 93619 @7:00pm-10:00pm Event Link
- Fresno Street Eats Vol. 5 Pizzafied- Chukchansi Park: 1800 Tulare St, Fresno CA 93721 @5:00pm-10:00pm Event Link
- Bass Lake Arts & Craft Fair- The Pine Village Bass Lake, CA Event Link
- Slice of Comedy Headlining Keith Carey- DiCicco’s Old Town Clovis: 408 Clovis Ave 93619 @8:00pm-10:00pm Event Link
- Fresno Grizzlies vs. Albuquerque- Chukchansi Park: 1800 Tulare St Fresno, CA 93721 @7:05pm Event Link
- Sidewalk Astronomy- River Park: 71 E. Via La Plata Fresno, CA 93720 @7:00pm-10:00pm Event Link
- Theatre Under The Stars- Hyatt Residence: 4845 N. Van Ness Blvd Fresno, CA 93704 @7:00pm-10:00pm Event Link
- The Old Town Flea Market- Old Town Clovis: 780 Rodeo Drive Clovis, CA @8:00am-3:00pm Event Link (We wrote a guide to this event, check it out here!)
- Grizzlies Bark in the Park- Chukchansi Park: 1800 Tulare Street Fresno, CA 93721 @7:05pm Event Link
- Mother’s Day Run- Woodward Park: 7775 N. Friant Fresno, CA 93720 @7:05pm-9:00am Event Link
- Mother’s Day Sip & Shop- Tap & Cellar: 317 W. Bedford Ave, Fresno CA 93711 @12:00pm-4:00pm Event Link
- Chill A Night of Desserts, Shopping, and Food Trucks- Tioga Sequoia Brewing Company: 745 Fulton Street Fresno, CA 93721 @3:00pm-9:00pm Event Link
- Mother’s Day Tea- Storyland & Playland: 890 W. Belmont Ave, Fresno CA 93728 @10:00AM-2:00PM Event Link
- Mom’s & Mimosas Mother’s Day Brunch- The Falls Event Center: 4105 W. Figarden Drive Fresno, CA 93722 @10:00am-1:30pm Event Link
- Paint & Sip “Always & Forever”- Pinot’s Palette: 6763 N. Palm Ave Fresno, CA 93704 @2:00pm-4:00pm Event Link
- Carrie Underwood: The Cry Pretty Tour 360- Save Mart Center: 650 E. Shaw Ave Fresno, CA 93710 @7:00pm Event Link
- Live Music Marie Wilson Solo!- Toca Madera Winery: 36140 Ave 9, Madera, CA 93636 @1:00pm-4:00pm Event Link
- Mother’s Day Restorative Mini Retreat- COIL Yoga: 292 W. Shaw Ave Fresno, CA 93704 @3:00pm-5:00pm Event Link
- Mother’s Day Sip N’ Shop- Ramos Torres Winery: 1665 Simpson Street, Kingsburg CA 93631 @12:00pm-4:00pm Event Link
Have a fabulous weekend, and Happy Mother’s Day!
I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES
Latest posts by Jason Farris (see all)
- What’s Hot & Happening This Weekend - May 16, 2019
- This Weekend is going to be the MOTHER of all Events… Here is What’s Hot & Happening! - May 10, 2019
- Welcome to May! What’s Hot & Happening This Weekend… - May 2, 2019