You know it’s time to celebrate Spring when #FresYesFest rolls around. This has come to be one of my favorite events of the year and I can’t wait to see
- Wicked– Saroyan Theatre, 730 M Street Fresno, CA 93721 @8:00pm Learn more
- PBR: Professional Bull Riders– Save Mart Center, 2650 E. Shaw Ave Fresno, CA 93710 @8:00pm Learn more
- Second Wind 5K– Madera Speedway, 1850 Cleveland Ave. Madera, CA 93637 @7:30am Weekend Events
- Fresno FC vs. Reno 1868 FC– Chukchansi Park, 1800 Tulare Street Fresno, CA 93721 @7:30pm Learn more
- Ag Day– Fresno Chaffee Zoo, 894 West Belmont Ave Fresno, CA 93728 @9:00am-2:00pm Learn more
- FresYes Fest– Tioga Sequoia Brewing Company. Tioga-Sequoia and Haron Jaguar Land Rover, two Downtown Fresno icons, have collaborated for a #FresnoProud beer that will be released Saturday at FresYes Fest. It’s the Haron #FresnoProud Blood Orange IPA. Everybody involved in FresYes Fest is #FresnoProud, and so is Haron Jaguar, as you can see in their popular Super Bowl commercials. Come join the fun, #FresYesInsider! 745 Fulton Street, Fresno, CA 93721 @1:00pm-11:00pm Learn more
- Ecstatic Dance- Tower Yoga Fresno, 1277 N Wishon Ave, Fresno, CA 93728 @7:00pm-9pm Learn more
- 2019 Fresno Donut Run– Two Cities Marathon & Half, 9447 N Fort Washington Rd, Fresno, CA 93730 @8:00am-11:00am Learn more
- Hairspray– Roger Rocka’s Dinner Theatre, 1226 N Wishon Ave Fresno, CA 93728 @11:00am Learn more
- Pups & Suds: A Night in the Garden– Gazebo Gardens Nursery, 3204 N Van Ness Blvd, Fresno CA 93704 @5:00pm-8:00pm Learn more
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram @fresyes and use the hashtag, #FresYesInsider for your chance to be featured here next week.
Here’s some of the fun we shared this week:
Have a great weekend!
P.S. Have you joined the Daily Wake Up Call Yet? I made a great playlist for this week’s gym sessions. Join our exclusive club to get our next one. The group loves them – what can I say? besides…add DJ to my skill set!
I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES
Latest posts by Jason Farris (see all)
- Happy Easter! It’s What’s Hot and HOPPING this Weekend… - April 18, 2019
- What’s Hot & Happening This Weekend - April 11, 2019
- Why I packed 24 Meals to travel to New Orleans… - April 10, 2019