Don’t forget – Father’s Day is this Sunday, June 16th and we’ve got your plans all wrapped up for you.
Hope to see you out and about honoring the dads in your lives and spending quality family time at some of these amazing events, Fresno!
- Fresno Grizzlies vs. Iowa- Chukchansi Park: 1800 Tulare St Fresno, CA 93721 @7:05pm Event Link
- Friday Sunset Kayak Tour- San Joaquin River Parkway & Conservation Trust: 11605 Old Friant Road Fresno, CA 93730 @4:30pm-8:00pm Event Link
- River Camp Summer Day Camp- San Joaquin River Parkway & Conservation Trust: 11605 Old Friant Road Fresno, CA 93730 @8:15am-4:15pm Event Link
- Adventure Camp at The Fresno Chaffee Zoo- The Fresno Chaffee Zoo: 894 West Belmont Avenue Fresno, CA 93728 @9:00am-4:00pm Event Link
- 2019 TYR Pro Swim Series- Clovis North High School: 2770 E International Ave Fresno, CA 93730 @9:00am Event Link
- The Monsanto Band Concert- San Joaquin Winery: 21821 Avenue 16 Madera, CA 93637 @8:00pm-11:00pm Event Link
- Quesadilla Gorilla & Live Music!- Tactical OPS Brewing: 1131 Railroad, Clovis, CA 93612 @6:00pm-9:00pm Event Link
- Saturday Morning Half-Day Kayak Tour- San Joaquin River Parkway & Conservation Trust: 11605 Old Friant Road Fresno, CA 93730 @8:30am-12:00pm Event Link
- Moonlight Special- Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad: 56001 Hwy 41 Fish Camp, CA 93623 @6:30pm Event Link
- Jazz & Blues Exhibition and Celebration- African American Museum: 1857 Fulton St. Fresno, CA 93721 @8:00pm-10:00pm Event Link
- Fresno Street Eats Vol. 7: For The Homies- Tioga Sequoia Brewing Company: 745 Fulton St, Fresno, CA 93721 @12:00pm-8:00pm Event Link
- Gather & Bliss- Nutritiously Delicious: @6:30pm-10:00pm Event Link
- Slice of Comedy Headlining Ben Gonzles- Di Cicco’s Italian Restaurant: 408 Clovis Ave, Clovis, CA 93612 @8:00pm-10:00pm Event Link
- Falcons vs. Bulldogs Alumni Game- Gateway Ice Center: 2473 North Marks Avenue, Fresno, CA 93722 @5:00pm-7:00pm Event Link
- Fathers Eve!- No Surrender Laser Tag & Adventure Park: 1200 Shaw Avenue Suite 103, Clovis, CA 93612 @6:00pm-9:00pm Event Link
- Dad-urday Workout- Railroad Park: 805 N. Peach Ave, Clovis, CA 93611 @9:00am-10:00am Event Link
- June Saturday Farmers Market- Old Town Clovis: 456 Clovis Ave, ste 2, Clovis, CA 93612 @9:00am-11:30am Event Link
- Tour the Ranch & Paint the Ponies!- Easy Does It Farms: 35470 Avenue 14, Madera, CA 93636 @10:00am Event Link
- Father’s Day BBQ Block Party- Tioga Sequoia Brewing Co.: 745 Fulton St Fresno, CA 93721 @11:00am-7:00pm Event Link
- Fresno Father’s Day Run- Woodward Park: 7775 N Friant Rd, Fresno, CA 93720 @7:00am-10:00am Event Link
- Zoo’s Zoorassic Park- Fresno Chaffee Zoo: 894 West Belmont Ave Fresno, CA 93728 @9:00am-6:00pm Event Link
- Fresno Grizzlies vs. Omaha- Chukchansi Park: 1800 Tulare St Fresno, CA 93721 @5:05pm Event Link
- Summer Sounds- J Pot: 235 E Paseo Del Centro, Fresno, CA 93710 @8:00pm-11:00pm Event Link
I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES