We’ve made it through the first month of 2019! Though we certainly made the most of the first month of 2019, it felt unusually long.
I think the internet agreed with us:
Needless to say, we’re thrilled to see the weekend (and a brand new month!) appearing before our eyes.
If you haven’t seen yet, We’ve been making headlines – check out our latest announcements here:
- Jason announces partnership in Synergy Fitness Center
- Jason launches Daily Wake Up Call – a text message service to keep you on your goals
And, a heads up for you insiders, we have one more BIG announcement left…
As always, we’d love to hear what you think – so please leave us a comment about our latest news. Now, without further adieu .. let’s check out what’s happening this weekend, it’s time to fill your calendars!
- Disney On Ice Presents Dare To Dream Selland Arena | (700 M Street Fresno, CA 93721 @7PM)
- Believe Dance Competition Saroyan Theatre | (730 M Street Fresno, CA 93721)
- $1 First Friday at Fresno Discovery Center The Discovery Center |(1944 N Winery Ave Fresno, CA 93703 @9AM)
- The Jimmy Run – Run For Families in Recovery |Woodward Park, Mountain View Shelter (7775 N Friant Rd Fresno, CA 93720 @8:00-11:
- Enzo’s Table Food Trucks |Enzo’s Table (1959 N Willow Ave Clovis, CA 936219 @10:30AM-2: 30 PM)
- Central CA Big Dance Society | Radisson Hotel Fresno (1055 Van Ness Ave Fresno, CA 93721 @1:30PM-5: 00 PM)
- Fresno State Wrestling VS Wyoming| Save Mart Center (2650 E Shaw Ave, Fresno, CA 93710 @12:00PM)
That’s what we have for you, FresYes insiders! Like we said, please leave us your feedback on our recent announcements and as always, feel free to share your favorite events in the comments below.
Have a great weekend!
I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES
Latest posts by Jason Farris (see all)
- Happy Easter! It’s What’s Hot and HOPPING this Weekend… - April 18, 2019
- What’s Hot & Happening This Weekend - April 11, 2019
- Why I packed 24 Meals to travel to New Orleans… - April 10, 2019