Welcome to the end of April, FresYes Insiders!
How was your month of April? We’ve still got a few days left… so, if you had big goals for April – don’t give up now! Push a little harder and I bet you can achieve them.
Speaking of big goals, if you aren’t already on my daily inspirational text message list, please join us! The Daily Wake Up Call would love to have you. Click here.
Here’s the fun events happening in Fresno this weekend:
- Fresno FC vs. Orange County SC- Chukchansi Park, 1800 Tulare Street Fresno, CA 93721 @7:30pm Here’s the details.
- 105th Annual Clovis Rodeo- Clovis Rodeo Grounds, 748 Rodeo Dr. Clovis, CA 93611 @5:30pm Here’s the details.
- Fresno State Vintage Days- Fresno State, 5241 N Maple Ave Fresno, CA 93710 Here’s the details.
- The Wizard Of Oz 80th Anniversary- Historic Crest Theatre, 1170 Broadway Plaza, Fresno, CA 93721 @8:00pm Here’s the details.
- What’s In Season? Plant-based Class- RawFresno, 2405 Capitol Street, Fresno, CA 93721 @6:00pm Here’s the details.
- The Science of Wine- Forestiere Underground Gardens, 5021 W. Shaw Ave Fresno, CA 93722 @5:30pm Here’s the details.
- Bowl for Kid’s Sake- Fresno Bowlero, 6450 N Blackstone Ave Fresno, CA 93710 @10am Here’s the details.
- CREAM Fresno Grand Reopening- 1760 E Barstow Ave Fresno, CA 93710 @1:00pm Here’s the details.
- The Block Pawty- Petsmart, 7512 N Blackstone Ave Fresno, CA 93720 @11:00am Here’s the details.
- Succulent Planting Party- Sierra View Nursery Inc., 6222 N Academy Ave Fresno, CA 93619 @9:00am Here’s the details.
- April Cellar Tasting- Trelio Restaurant, 438 Clovis Avenue #4 Clovis, CA 93612 Here’s the details.
- Color Me Rad- Woodward Park, 7775 N Friant Rd Fresno, CA 93720 @9:00am Here’s the details.
- Mother Daughter Tea Party!- Cedar View WInery, 1384 S Frankwood Ave Sanger, CA 93657 @1:00pm Here’s the details.
- COMEDY headlining Feather DaWyz- Groggs Traditional Irish Pub, 1225 North Willow Avenue, #108 Clovis, CA 93611 @7:30pm Here’s the details.
- Enzo’s Table Food Trucks- Enzo’s Table, 1959 N Willow Ave Clovis, CA 936219 @10:30am Here’s the details.
I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES
Latest posts by Jason Farris (see all)
- What’s Hot & Happening This Weekend - May 16, 2019
- This Weekend is going to be the MOTHER of all Events… Here is What’s Hot & Happening! - May 10, 2019
- Welcome to May! What’s Hot & Happening This Weekend… - May 2, 2019