The weekend is here Fresno! We’re mid-way through December and one of my favorite events all year has arrived – Swede Fest. If you’ve never been to Swede Fest, you are missing out. It’s a short film festival, with films created by local filmmakers here in town. The simplest way to describe it is Hollywood films, on a backyard budget. It is hosted at the Tower Theatre on Friday at 6:30 PM.
Here’s our full list of what’s hot & happening:
- The Gathering’s Santa Clause Lane Walk Event Link
- Tactical OPS Brewing = Churros, Tacos & Beer Event Link
- Shine Theatre’s Winter Fest – An Evening of Song Event Link
- River Park’s Christmas Laser Show Event Link
- PIZZA PORT Brewing x Me-n-Ed’s Pizza Event Link
- Swede Fest 19 Event Link
- Annual 509 Peddler’s Faire Holiday Boutique Event Link
- Jingle Run for Toys for Tots at Christmas Tree Lane Event Link
- Christmas Carols Reimagined Concert Event Link
- Rush Day 2019 at Tioga Sequoia Brewing Company Event Link
- Las Posadas: At Arte Americas! Event Link
- Christmas Fun in the Garden Event Link
- First Annual Christmas Tree Festival Event Link
- Holiday Revue Artisan Fair Event Link
- Brunchin’ with My Vegans Event Link
- Here Comes Santa Claus! Event Link
- Cocoa, Cookies, & Crafts Family Workshop! Event Link
- She Loves Me – Good Company Players Event Link
- Holiday Festivities at Wawona Hotel Event Link
I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES