Latest posts by Natali Carrera (see all)
- School’s out! Here’s where to have affordable summer fun with the kids - June 14, 2018
- Where to swim and cool off in Fresno: 2018 edition - June 6, 2018
- The world’s largest bounce house is coming to Fresno! - May 30, 2018
There’s a new coffee spot opening up in Fresno. Here are ten things you need to know about Dale Bros. Coffee.
1. Their grand opening is TODAY, June 22, 2017! Normal business hours will be Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
2. Dale Bros. Coffee is located at 744 P Street, Suite 102, which is just north of Ventura on the east side of P Street, in the big red brick building (next to what will soon be Quesadilla Gorilla’s second Fresno location).
3. Dale Bros. Coffee was originally a local coffee roasting company founded in 1917. The grandson of the original brothers Dale has partnered with Francisco and Melanie Unguez (of Twee and Spokeasy fame) to open the new coffee shop.
4. All of the fixtures and shelving in the new shop were handmade by Brennan Dale and Francisco Unguez.
5. Though Dale Bros. is no longer roasting coffee locally, they are getting their beans from the Valley, and tea from California.
6. Dale Bros. offers not just coffee but also a mini-boutique experience featuring Fresno tank tops and t-shirts, jewelry, aprons, scarves, mugs, candles, and a variety of other pretty and unique wares. Shop while you wait for your coffee! (If you enjoy shopping at The Foundry Collective in Clovis, you’ll also enjoy shopping in Dale Bros.)
7. Dale Bros. has experienced baristas who know how to make a great cup of coffee. The barista who made my drink when I was checking out the shop, Chelsea, has been making awesome coffee for more than seven years.
8. Melanie and Chelsea recommend trying their Honey Cinnamon Latte if you don’t have a usual favorite coffee drink. They can make it with nonfat, whole, or almond milk at your request, too.
9. Each morning, Dale Bros. will be offering up tasty, locally made pastries and fruit-filled empanadas made by Corazon Baking Co.
10. If you’re in the area but in a hurry, you can email Dale Bros. your order and they’ll have it ready for you. Dalebroscoffee@gmail.com.