Grizzly Fest 2017 is right around the corner and now is the perfect time to get those tickets. (Yes, Fresno, we know you’re a town that is notorious for waiting until the last minute to buy tickets to events, but you can change. We believe in you.)
If you’re not sure what Grizzly Fest is about, here is a quick primer:
What is Grizzly Fest?
Now in its 4th year, Grizzly Fest is a hip-hop/indie rock/reggae music festival featuring 21 artists and 6 DJs on three stages, plus food trucks, a pro skate demo courtesy of Grizzly Griptape, a tech demo by 59DaysOfCode, an art hop curated by Arthouse, and more.
To see the entire performance lineup, click here.
What food trucks will be there?
What vendors will be there?
When is it?
Saturday, April 29, from 2 to 11:59 p.m. Yes, 11:59 p.m.
Chukchansi Park in downtown Fresno, CA
Is it all ages?
Yes. Children under 5 will be admitted for free.
Can I bring my pet?
Can I bring chairs? Or food? How about an aerosol can?
Um, no. In fact, here’s a list of the festival no-no’s, so you know in advance what is okay and what isn’t.
How much for tickets?
Now, I know I said above that Fresno is kinda bad at buying tickets in advance, but in this case, the $180 Premier VIP Access tickets (featuring open bar and pool access) have already sold out. So what’s left?
$45 General Admission includes:
• Access to all Three Stages with Local, National and Global Talent
• Access to Grizzly Griptape Pro Skate Demo
• Food and Refreshment Vendors
• Access to Vendor Village
$90 VIP Access includes:
• VIP Entrance Gate
• Field Stage Pit Access
• Access to Side Stage Bar
• Club Access
• Grizzly Fest 2017 Festival T-Shirt
• 1 Drink Ticket (Must be 21+)
Buy your tickets here.
Where to get more information?
Latest posts by Heather McLane (see all)
- 17 Swedes to watch (aka movie parodies) before Swede Fest 17 - November 21, 2017
- Here’s what you should do this weekend - November 17, 2017
- Get your tickets now: Benefit concert for Tokyo Garden is Dec. 9 - November 14, 2017