Welcome to the second episode of Off the Cuff, where I do a live video chat with people across the country who are killing it in their fields. The really fun part? My guests don’t KNOW they’re going to be guests! I pull in folks who are watching and then ask them random questions about their careers, their hometowns, and their lives. It’s all about getting to know people in an unstructured, informal way, and I love it.
In this episode, I talk to three outstanding real estate agents: Brennen Clouse, Mike Schumm, and Jake Worthington. We don’t just talk about real estate, though! We talk about the musical history of Seattle, how great it is to live in Long Island, and what football team you should support if you live in Michigan (hint: not the Lions).
Take a look at this live video and get to know Brennen, Mike, and Jake. I’ve included their stats and contact info below. And make sure to friend me on Facebook so you can participate in upcoming live videos!
- Days on Market: 16
- Active Single Family Listings on Market: 1075
- Average Sales Price: $890,000
- SM Contact Info: Facebook | Instagram
- Days on Market: 99
- Active Single Family Listings on Market: 55
- Average Sales Price: $586,532
- SM Contact Info: Facebook
- Thinking of buying a Condo? We say FresYes! - September 18, 2020
- Tom Seaver, exceptional human, who led ‘Miracle Mets’ to glory, dies at 75 - September 4, 2020
- Is that good ol’ American front porch making a come back? - August 14, 2020