One of the best ways to express gratitude for a good deed is to pay it forward to someone else. Paying it forward allows you to spread joy to another person through one kind action. Whether you want to commit your time to volunteering or simply write a kind note to someone, the list below is intended to help you find a place you can make a positive impact on another person’s life while reaping the benefits of generosity.
Here are some options for your consideration
- Salvation Army (contact Judi @ 233-0139)
- Bell Ringing
- December 18th-toy, food, clothing distribution
- Help Feed Our Future – local non- profit providing hope and filling the grumbling tummies of children, right here in Fresno
- HALO CAFE Fresno County’s Pet Food Pantry
- Community Food Bank: Host your own food drive
- The Light-House Recovery Program. Serving women & children. Donations of food, office and household supplies, bedding and linens always needed. Drop off location 2930 N. Blackstone (in Cross Church) M-Th 9:00-3-00. Phone 222-4824
- Food pantry at Hope Lutheran Church
- All you gamers, come together and show your support for your community at the 4th annual Feed Fresno event.
- 98.9 Great Valley Toy Drive 2014
- Fashion Fair Mall Salvation Army Angel Tree
- Toys For Tots Jingle Bell Run
- Toys For Tots Triple Marathon Run
- Toys For Tots Marathon Weekend
- California Autism Center and Poverello House have joined forces for a Christmas Toy Drive
- Guardians of the Ribbon Toy Drive for Oncology Kids –Saturday Dec 6th from 10 am to 1 pm at Bella Frutta. Please bring a new and unwrapped toy to Bella Frutta, the toys will be donated to the oncology children at Children’s Hospital Central California.
- Poverello House Wish List
- Fresno Rescue Mission Wish List
- American Red Cross: Holiday Mail For Heroes
- Coats For Kids
Don’t see your favorite charity on the list? Submit your charitable community event below and we’ll add it to this page!