The Fresno Brewery District is a thriving hub of craft breweries, restaurants, and nightlife located in the heart of Downtown Fresno. This up-and-coming neighborhood is a must-visit for any beer enthusiast, offering a wide variety of styles and flavors to choose from
Where to Start Your Brewery Tour
The Brewery District is conveniently located along Fulton Street between Inyo and Mono Streets, making it easy to walk from one brewery to the next. Here are a few of the most popular breweries to check out:
Tioga-Sequoia Brewing Company: This brewery is known for its award-winning IPAs and delicious food trucks that frequently make their home there, and of course, they host “FresYes Fest” each March. They have a spacious beer garden, perfect for enjoying a sunny afternoon, or if it is a bit cold outside, sit inside or grab one of the many fire pits available.
Full Circle Brewing Co.: This brewery is known for its unique and creative beers. They have regularly scheduled entertainment, making it a great place to spend an evening. Fun Fact: In 2022, they merged with SPEAKEASY Ales and became the largest black-owned brewery in the nation.
Bespoke – We wrote a great article abou these folks back when they opened in June of 2023. Definitely worth a read here
More Than Just Beer
In addition to breweries, the Fresno Brewery District also offers a variety of restaurants, cafes, and shops.
We highly recommend Smokin’ Woods BBQ and DAB Tacos
Be on the lookout for….
Fresno Street Eats! Fresno Street Eats puts on various events throughout the year in the Brewery District. One of the must-catch events is ART HOP. Check out all the incredible food options
Tips for Visiting the Fresno Brewery District
Here are a few tips for planning your visit to the Fresno Brewery District:
- Plan your transportation: The Brewery District is easily accessible by car, bike, or public transportation. Personally, I Uber there, but there is also FresnoHOP that just opened – I’ll be trying it out soon. If you can’t wait, here is the link with more info on its service.
- Dress comfortably: You’ll be doing a lot of walking, so wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Pace yourself: There are a lot of great breweries to visit, so don’t try to do them all in one day.
- Have fun! The Fresno Brewery District is a great place to relax, enjoy some good beer, and meet new people.
I hope this blog post has inspired you to visit the Fresno Brewery District. With its wide variety of breweries, restaurants, and shops, it’s the perfect place to spend a day or evening exploring all that Fresno has to offer.
- Support Blue Run 2024: Uniting Communities in Appreciation of Law Enforcement - February 18, 2024
- Get Ready for Adventure: Kung Fu Panda 4 Premier Ticket Giveaway! - February 18, 2024
- Welcome to Calvillo Cuts Barbershop: - February 2, 2024