That wind was pretty strong and if you haven’t noticed there’s a lot of trees that have been knocked down. If it’s blocking a street or sidewalk the city should take care of it, but if it’s on your property – it’s up to you. So who do you hire?
Hiring the right tree trimmer requires some research and due diligence on your part. Here are some steps you can take to find and hire the right tree trimmer:
- Check the credentials: Look for a tree trimmer who is licensed, insured, and certified by a reputable professional organization like the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA).
- Ask for references: Ask for references from previous clients and follow up with them to see if they were satisfied with the service they received.
- Check online reviews: Look for reviews and ratings on online platforms such as Yelp, Google, or Angie’s List to see what other customers are saying about the tree trimming service.
- Request a detailed estimate: Get a detailed estimate in writing that outlines the scope of work, the timeline, and the cost. This will help you compare different tree trimming services and make an informed decision.
- Get multiple quotes: Get quotes from multiple tree trimmers to compare prices and services.
- Ask about equipment and safety measures: Find out what kind of equipment and safety measures the tree trimmer uses to ensure that the job is done safely and efficiently.
- Communication: Look for a tree trimmer who is responsive to your inquiries and communicates clearly about the work they will be doing.
By following these steps, you can find a reliable and skilled tree trimmer who will take care of your trees safely and effectively. We’ll get you started with these 8 well established and locally owned tree professionals.
J. Elenes Tree Service
They are family owned and operated and have been serving the Central Valley for over 15 years. Check their reviews here: https://www.facebook.com/jelenestreeservice/reviews
Phone: (559) 458-9202
Orion Tree Service
We couldn’t find much about them other than they also do yard hauling and maintenance. You can read some of their reviews here: https://www.yelp.com/biz/orion-tree-service-fresno#reviews
Phone: (559) 800-9893
Prado’s Tree Service
In the business since 2013. They have great reviews on Yelp. https://www.yelp.com/biz/prado-s-tree-service-merced-3#reviews
Phone: (209) 720-2570
D Pro Tree Service
5 stars with 39 reviews on yelp – that’s pretty good! Locally family owned as well. In business since 1999.
Phone: (559) 347-4099
Locally owned and operated, Calwest is a local landscaping contractor serving the Fresno area. They specialize in tree removal, fence installation, and custom steel fence and gate fabrication.
Phone: (559) 777-2040
Travis Tree Service
Also locally owned and operated. The founder has been in the industry since 2009 (since he was 15 years old!).
Phone: (559) 550-5644
Maldonado Brothers Tree Service
Established in 1996 as a family owned and operated lawn care service business they now concentrate on tree removal and trimming.
Phone: (559) 994-7746
Cardinal Tree Service
Cardinal Tree Service, formally known as Purviance Tree Service has been serving the Central Valley for over 30 years.
Phone: (559) 638-3345
We hope that helps you with any tree damage you might have experienced. If you have used any of these companies – we would love to hear about your experience!