I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES
From 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., guests can enjoy:
- Complimentary “Harmony Facials” (iS Clinical Facial using Cancer Care products)
- Complimentary chair massages
- Makeovers from local specialty beauty studio Forever Adorned
- Health tips and recipes from registered dietitians on proper nutrition during and after cancer therapy
- Yoga passes to Old Town Yoga – Yoga for Cancer Therapy
- Hors d’oeuvres and beverages
- Swag bags
- A presentation from an iS Clinical representative on skin care products that help deal with the skin effects of cancer treatments
- A representative from ThermiVa will also be in-house to discuss vaginal rejuvenation, as atrophy sometimes occurs after cancer treatments
Debbi Chacon, a cancer survivor and owner of Chacon’s Catering and The Gastro Grill will be donating food for the event.
“We’ve been looking forward to this day all year!” says Ayde Mendibles, Director of Spa Operations at Body del Sol Medical Spa.”It is a day dedicated to making patients going through cancer treatments feel and look beautiful. Everyone involved has donated their time to create such a special day and we are proud to come together and offer this event.”
Body del Sol Medical Spa is now accepting reservations for the complimentary Harmony Facials, as space is limited to 50 patients. Each person who makes a reservation will be entered into a raffle to win a basket of iS Clinical Cancer Care Full Size Products.
Friends and family members of patients are welcome to come for support and to enjoy the festivities as well.
To RSVP, call Body del Sol Medical Spa at (559) 432-7222. To learn more about iS Cancer Care products, click here.