Love supporting local business? Want to treat your sweetie this February? We’ve got you covered! Check out our list of ten unique, fun and surprising gift ideas all from local small shops. Click the business name for more information about each, to make a purchase and/or visit their website or social media pages. Happy shopping!
- Custom Breakable Chocolate Hearts & Gourmet Dipped Berries from Arrangements by Bianca – available for pick up. Breakable candy hearts come with a little hammer for smashing and enjoying!
2. A Pop Gift in a balloon from Pop Knotch – filled with things your recipient loves!
3. A beautiful (and functional!) piece of handmade pottery from CNG Pottery
4. Snag a Lil Sweetie’s Sugar Shoppe Heart Attack Cookie Tray for your sweetheart!
5. Valentine’s Statement Earrings from The Magical Teacher, Carlanda Miller
6. A custom fantasy balloon bouquet from The Balloon Boutique by Alex (perfect for those who love to ‘Gram their gifts and have a photo shoot, too)
7. For the more minimalist lover of jewelry, a pair of hammered gold heart earrings from Make Pie
8. For the plant lover, a beautiful plant in a handmade pot (with free local delivery!) from Plant Made Lab.
9. Commission a custom portrait of you and your love from Art by Elowyn.
10. For the animal lovers, adopt-an-animal from the Fresno Chaffee Zoo, and maybe snag an annual membership to go visit your favorite adopted friend, too!
Author’s Note: This list is not sponsored. All items were chosen to provide readers with an array of choices for gifting, and in the interest of supporting Fresno-Clovis area small businesses.