Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram!
- Learn All About Kingsburg Honey & Why Bees Rock - January 14, 2017
- How to Make Lemon Drop Martinis with Locally Made Corbin Vodka - January 5, 2017
- Eat Local – The Schoolhouse Restaurant - December 29, 2016
Roasted Grape Crostini
- Fourme d’Albert Cheese – a creamy cows milk blue cheese available at Sierra Nut House
- Honey – they have a great selection of local honey, grab a jar!
- Raincoat Crisp Crackers – these crackers are made with figs and olives. So crunchy and so much flavor, you’re going to want to keep them on hand.
- A creamy blue cheese or cambozola is best for this recipe
- Crackers or crostini
- 15-20 grapes
- Sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Remove the cheese from the fridge and allow to come to room temperature.
- Remove the stems from the grapes, wash well. Place the grapes in a heavy skillet (cast iron works great here), drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt & pepper. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the grapes are caramelized.
- Assemble the crostini with a smear of cheese, top with a roasted grape, drizzle of honey and just a pinch of sea salt. Perfection!