It’s going to be an amazing weekend Fresno! I’d like to personally invite each of you to join me at the grand opening of SPYN Cycle Studio on Saturday from 7am-3pm. We will have free rides going on all day, food, a DJ, vendors, and giveaways! Check out SPYN’s Facebook and Instagram pages for more information and I hope to see you all there.
- Chill: A night of desserts, shopping, and food trucks!- Tioga Sequoia Brewing Company: 745 Fulton St, Fresno, CA 93721 @5PM-10PM Event Link
- 559 Fest “Full Circle Olympic”- Full Circle Olympic: 1426 N Van Ness, Fresno, CA 93728 @5PM-2AM Event Link
- Elton John Tribute Band Kenny Metcalf- Engelmann Cellars: 3275 North Rolinda Avenue, Fresno, CA 93723 @6PM-10PM Event Link
- Granite Park Harvest ft. The Big Bounce America- Granite Park Fresno: 3950 N Cedar Ave, Fresno, CA 93726 @6PM-11:30PM Event Link
- Sequoia North Party- Sequoia Brewing Co: 1188 E Champlain Dr, Ste 107, Fresno, CA 93720 @9PM-11:59PM Event Link
- Our Village Playgroup: Bubble Art- Railroad Park: 805 N Peach Ave, Clovis, CA 93611 @10:15AM-11:15AM Event Link
- Tony’s Tacos at Clovis!- Tactical OPS Brewing: 1131 Railroad, Clovis, CA 93612 @5PM-9PM Event Link
- SPYN Cycling Studio GRAND OPENING!- SPYN Cycling Studio: 1021 Herndon Ave, Fresno, CA 93720 @7AM-3PM Event Link
- Valley PBS Kid’s Nite- Fresno Chaffee Zoo: 894 W Belmont Ave, Fresno, CA 93728 @5PM-9PM Event Link
- Bulldog Football vs. Minnesota- Bulldog Stadium: 1600 E Bulldog Lane, Fresno, CA 93710 @7:30PM-10:30PM Event Link
- Bluebird Market- Fig Garden Village: 790 W Shaw Ave, Fresno, CA 93704 @11AM-5PM Event Link
- Rods on the Bluff- Presented by: Hot Rod Coalition- Park Place Shopping Center: 7855 N Palm Ave, Fresno, CA 93711 @5PM-8:30PM Event Link
- Paint Therapy HOME Sign- 3 Oaks Studio: 481 Pollasky, Clovis, CA 93612 @12PM-2:30PM Event Link
- 4th Annual Salsa Competition!- House Of Pendragon Brewing Co.: 1345 N Willow Ave, Clovis, CA 93619 @1PM-4PM Event Link
- Saturday September Farmers Market- Old Town Clovis: 456 Clovis Ave, Ste 2, Clovis, CA 93612 @9AM-11:30AM Event Link
- Oxygen: A benefit for the Amazon- Tioga Sequoia Brewing Company: 745 Fulton St, Fresno, CA 93721 @4PM-8PM Event Link
- Grape Stomp at KRW- Kings River Winery: 4276 S Greenwood Ave, Sanger, CA 93657 @1PM-4PM Event Link
- Namaste at The Beer Garden- Tioga Sequoia Brewing Company: 745 Fulton St, Fresno, CA 93721 @1PM-4PM Event Link
- Brunch! GPCxTowerBlendz- Blendz: 802 E Olive Ave, Fresno, CA 93728 @7AM-11AM Event Link
- Whisky and Cigar Night!- Outlaw Tavern: 325 Clovis Ave, Clovis, CA 93612 @4PM Event Link
I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES