This annual event is a big deal, bringing live music, amazing food, and great craft beer to thousands of Fresnans. Last year’s FresYes Fest drew over 5,000 people, and there’s no doubt this year’s event will be equally as huge.
Today, we’re privileged to be able to reveal to you which food trucks will be at the event so you can start planning your food itinerary in advance. Are you ready for this?
I mean, how’s that for a lineup?
You’ve got traditional Mexican food truck fare mixed in with more contemporary and unique Mexican food, plus gourmet hot dogs, pizza, pita, flatbreads, corn, Indian food, Peruvian food, and sweet, delicious ice cream.
If your mouth isn’t watering just reading this, you might be a robot.
Keep your eye on the FresYes Fest event page for updates on this free-admission event, and be sure to visit the sites below to find out more about the food trucks bringing the heat to this year’s event.
Food Truck Info
• Taste Kitchen details here.
• The Smokin’ Burrito details here.
• Where’s The Food? Details details here.
• Dapper Dogs details here.
• The Pizza Pit details here.
• El Premio Mayor details here.
• La Elegante details here.
• Quesadilla Gorilla details here.
• Locavoria 559: Flat Bottom Grills details here.
• Jay’s Specialty Ice Cream details here.
• Sanchez Corn details here.
• Pita Kabob details here.
• P&R Fusion details here.
• Ganesha Masala details here.
I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES
Latest posts by Jason Farris (see all)
- What’s Hot and Happening This Weekend - February 15, 2019
- Dan Muller 05/29/71- 02/10/2019 | FresYes Agent Leaves a Legacy Behind - February 13, 2019
- What’s Hot & Happening This Weekend… - February 8, 2019