Fresno State is set to celebrate all things agriculture at an upcoming men’s basketball game.
Ag Fest will take place Saturday, February 4, at 4 p.m. at the Save Mart Center. That’s when the Bulldogs will play Mountain West rival San Diego State.
Local FFA chapters and members of the agriculture community will be in attendance, as will representatives from Fresno State’s Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology.
You are invited to join in on the fun with these special ticket offers for Ag Fest: Baseline tickets $8, and sideline tickets $18. Group tickets packages are also available and include baseline seats, food vouchers, and scoreboard recognition. That’s right… scoreboard! You can have your name or business recognized.
To order tickets and learn more about group ticket packages contact Aaron Johnson at 559-278-1688.
Mutts in Motion Also at Ag Fest
The February 4 game will feature a halftime performance from Mutts in Motion. If you are a regular to Bulldog basketball games, you know this is a favorite! They’ve been performing for fans since the days of Selland Arena.
Who doesn’t love watching dogs race?! These pups will have you cheering and laughing.
Post-game, kids are invited to head onto the court and shoot free throws … family-fun indeed.
The Bulldogs have won 12 straight Mountain West home games. That dates back to last season. You may remember that Fresno State won the Mountain West Tournament last season and advanced to the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament for the first time since 2001.
The Dogs hope to return to the “dance” again this year, but they need your support. Help fill the seats at the Save Mart Center.
Five Home Games Remaining
There are just five home games remaining this season, including the Ag Fest game on February 4:
• Wednesday, February 1, the Bulldogs take on Air Force at 7 p.m. Active military and veterans can attend for free with valid ID.
• Wednesday, February 15, 7 p.m., the Dogs take on San Jose State. Fresno State will be out for revenge after recently losing to the Spartans on the road.
• February, Saturday 18, Fresno State will take on New Mexico at 3 p.m. There will be an alumni scrimmage after the game. See some of your favorite former Bulldogs test their skills on the court!
• Saturday, March 4, the Bulldogs will wrap up the regular season at home against UNLV. It’s always a good time when the Running Rebels come to town! Tip-off is at 4 p.m. and Break the Barriers will perform at halftime.
Tickets for all Fresno State Men’s Basketball games start at $10 and can be purchased at the Save Mart Center Box Office, online at GoBulldogs.com or by calling 278-DOGS.
See you at the games!
Latest posts by Sarah Soghomonian (see all)
- Free Auto Show Featuring New Cars Runs Through Sunday - November 15, 2019
- NBA Star Paul George Will Attend Fresno State’s Basketball Game Sunday - November 7, 2019
- Fresno State Wrestling Starts Season Friday on Historic Aircraft Carrier - October 30, 2019