That moment you realize you’re hosting the Super Bowl party can be a bit overwhelming, right? Should I order out? Should I cook? What type of food should I get? How much food should I get? How much is this all going to cost me?
All of these thoughts are probably running through your head as you start your frantic Google search for the best deal in town. Lucky for you, I’ve already done the searching and actually, we have some pretty amazing options surrounding us here in Fresno.
There are basically three major football food groups that you can’t go wrong with: pizza, wings, and anything you can throw on the grill. Whether you’ve got a party of 5 or 25, I’ve found a way for you to keep them full while maintaining your sanity simultaneously.
I must forewarn you, a few of the meat markets are closed on Sunday, so you’ll need to grab your order Saturday. This works out better for you in the long run—avoiding long lines/wait times—and gives you the freedom to prepare your food exactly how you want, when you want.
Okay, so let’s get this started.
Where to Get Wings
- For $2.99, you can get a whole pound of wings cooked and ready for Sunday!
- For just $1.89, you can get a whole pound of uncooked wings to prepare on your own just the way you like (this just might be the best deal I found in my search).
- For $8.99, you can get a tray of 10 jumbo wings and for just $16, you can grab two trays! (More is always better when it comes to wings.)
- A large order of wings, which comes on average with about 20 wings, will cost you $20.29 for traditional and $19.99 for boneless.
- If you plan on going big, a party tray with 50 traditional wings will cost you $50.49 and $44.49 for boneless.
Where to Get Pizza
- A large one-topping Popolo’s pizza is just $14.95 right now, a few dollars cheaper than their regular price, so make sure to ask for the deal!
- If you’ve had More Than Pizza, then you know they are the real deal, and at an amazing price. Order here to get an extra large, one topping for just $10.50.
- Being the official Super Bowl 51 sponsor and all, you know they had to make an appearance on our list. With an offer of 40% off all online orders with the code: SAVE6, we think it’s well deserved!
- Order one large pizza with one or more toppings and your second pizza is just 0.17 cents! They also have tons of other specials you can find here.
Where to Get Stuff for The Grill
- 2 pounds of mouth-watering tri-tip will only run you $29.99 and you’ll receive a free bag of rolls!
- Boneless, skinless chicken breast: $1.99 a pound.
- Chicken thighs: $1.79 a pound.
- Plain, untrimmed tri-tip: $3.09 a pound.
- 10-pound bag of leg quarters: $6.90 total!
Click here to receive a voucher to get $5 off your order of $50 or more at Rena’s.
And that just about covers it. Oh, and don’t forget to keep an eye on the grill Sunday, because I think we’ve got a good game ahead of us!
Image credit: Carnivore Style
- Thinking of buying a Condo? We say FresYes! - September 18, 2020
- Tom Seaver, exceptional human, who led ‘Miracle Mets’ to glory, dies at 75 - September 4, 2020
- Is that good ol’ American front porch making a come back? - August 14, 2020