When was the last time everyone in your household got in the car and went somewhere together? Odds are you really had to stop to think about the answer to that question given the unprecedented time we are all currently living through.
While there are numerous expert suggestions regarding how we should be structuring our time and helping our children learn while physically away from their schools, here at FresYes we thought it might be nice to give you an opportunity to do something that’s really low-pressure, a lot of fun, requires no planning AND even gives your family the opportunity to compete for a prize!
For the next 3 weeks, we will be hosting the FresYes Car Scavenger Hunt. This Scavenger Hunt keeps your family safe and socially distanced while giving you a fun reason to get out of the house together.
Here’s how it will work:
- Everyone who wants to participate will rsvp to our public Facebook event here.
- Once you have rsvp’d, watch the event page on Friday afternoons. Each Friday we will drop the official weekly FresYes Car Scavenger Hunt list of items to find.
- Gather your household members and hop in the car. Head out to search for an example of each item on the list. When you get near it, have someone who is NOT driving (safety first!) snap a clear photo of the item on your list from within your car.
- When you’ve found all items – create a post in the FresYes Car Scavenger Hunt event page and upload your photos of found items and places.
- THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO WIN! 1. The first group to successfully complete their hunt and upload as directed will win a prize AND 2. Everyone who successfully completes their list and uploads their photos prior to the following Friday at 12pm will be entered to win a prize as well! We will be giving away 3 prizes each week – your very own copy of Fresno’s own special Monopoly game – Fresopoly!
The fine print:
To be entered to win, your group must submit photos of all items listed for that week’s competition as one post. By participating, you grant permission to FresYes Realty to share photos you contribute online as a way of sharing the event with others. There is no cost to participate. All photos must be taken from inside the vehicle and while observing Physical Distancing guidelines. (i.e. don’t get out and take photos and don’t go on a scavenger hunt in the same vehicle with people who are not from within your household). You must observe all local laws and regulations and avoid parking in areas in which parking is not allowed.
Now that you know all the details – let’s kick this off with a bang! Our first week’s FresYes Car Scavenger Hunt list drops tomorrow afternoon at 3pm! Head to Facebook now to RSVP to ensure you’ll be able to see the list. Happy hunting and have FUN!