I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES
Looking for something to do this weekend? Whether you’re looking for a date night, fun-family events, or a night on the town, we’ve got you covered with our guide to what’s hot & happening this weekend:
- Fresno Street Eats Vol. 13: Warm & Cozy Event Link
- Slice of Comedy Headlining Katrina Davis Event Link
- Winemaker Dinner featuring CRU Event Link
- Viva Frida Kahlo Paint Class Event Link
- More than Country Event Link
- Books, Beers, and Buddies Event Link
- Garden Vibes with DJ Johnny[Q]Brown Event Link
- Monthly Mixer: Podcasting! Event Link
- Raphio Chocolate Micro Factory Tour Event Link
- Fresno County Elections Hiring Fair Event Link