The Fresno State men’s basketball program is about to hit a huge fan milestone at the Save Mart Center. Fresno State is less than 10,000 fans away from reaching two million watching the Bulldogs play at home since the Save Mart Center opened in 2003.
The milestone will likely be reached Saturday, Dec. 16, when Fresno State plays Oregon. Tip-off is at 3 p.m. It’s great timing, since the university has really been pushing for a big crowd to attend the game against the only PAC-12 opponent the Bulldogs will face this season.
Lots of hype, lots of prizes
Fresno State is currently undefeated at home. There is a lot of hype surrounding Saturday’s game in part because, back in March, Oregon played in the Final Four of the NCAA Tournament.
If Fresno State does hit the two-millionth-fan milestone at Saturday’s game, the Red Wave can expect a lot of special thank-you gifts. Some of the prizes that will be given away to fans include:
- Thousands of official Paul George t-shirts. George plays in the NBA for Oklahoma Thunder and was a Bulldog from 2008-2010.
- Five fans will win two season tickets for the remainder of this season.
- Two fans will win courtside seats for either the 12/27 or 12/30 home games.
- Three fans will receive a $100 gift card to Office Depot.
- 50 fans will win free pizza during the game.
- Two fans will win a pair of tickets to the 1/26 Brad Paisley concert at the Save Mart Center.
- One fan will win a new Samsung Galaxy S7 Active.
- One fan will win the opportunity to visit the locker room before the 12/18 game and receive two courtside tickets.
- One fan will win a basketball signed by the entire team.
- Every fan has the chance to redeem their game ticket for free admission to the 12/30 game. (Only valid for seats behind the baskets. Supplies are limited).
Prizes will be given away in a variety of ways. You can expect shirt tosses, droppings from the rafters, raffles, and random seat selection.
Get tickets at the box office or online
Tickets to watch Fresno State take on Oregon start at $10 and are available through the Save Mart Center Box Office and online through Ticketmaster.
Fresno State kicks off Mountain West Conference play Dec. 27 against Nevada. The Wolfpack is currently ranked in the top 25.
Mini-plans and group tickets packages are also available by calling (559) 278-DOGS. You can learn more about the Fresno State Men’s Basketball Team and their upcoming schedule by visiting GoBulldogs.com.
See you at the games!
Latest posts by Sarah Soghomonian (see all)
- “One Enchanted Evening” kicks off the holiday season in Old Town Clovis - November 12, 2018
- New coach, new era for Fresno State Men’s Basketball - November 7, 2018
- Here’s your FresYes guide to November races, runs, and walks - October 30, 2018