Welcome to the second episode of Off the Cuff, where I do a live video chat with people across the country who are killing it in their fields. The really fun part? My guests don’t KNOW they’re going to be guests! I pull in folks who are watching and then ask them random questions about their careers, their hometowns, and their lives. It’s all about getting to know people in an unstructured, informal way, and I love it.
In this episode, I talk to three outstanding real estate agents: Brennen Clouse, Mike Schumm, and Jake Worthington. We don’t just talk about real estate, though! We talk about the musical history of Seattle, how great it is to live in Long Island, and what football team you should support if you live in Michigan (hint: not the Lions).
Take a look at this live video and get to know Brennen, Mike, and Jake. I’ve included their stats and contact info below. And make sure to friend me on Facebook so you can participate in upcoming live videos!
- Days on Market: 16
- Active Single Family Listings on Market: 1075
- Average Sales Price: $890,000
- SM Contact Info: Facebook | Instagram
- Days on Market: 99
- Active Single Family Listings on Market: 55
- Average Sales Price: $586,532
- SM Contact Info: Facebook
I love where I live, and I also love what I do. I'm lucky to be able to work in a profession in which I get to build relationships; one that has me meeting new people each and every day and helping them to build new lives in my beloved city. I'm lucky enough to work in a profession in which I can marry cutting-edge technologies and marketing techniques to good, old-fashioned, nose-to-the-grindstone work. I am lucky enough to work in a profession that allows me to work as an advocate for my clients; to use every tool at my disposal to get a job done well for them, and with as little stress and expense as possible.
I love my city. I love my job. One inspires my excellence for the other.
Fresno? I say FresYES
Latest posts by Jason Farris (see all)
- Off the Cuff Episode 3: Geoff Zahler - September 21, 2018
- See me at the REimagine! conference for California REALTORS® - September 12, 2018
- Valley Sweat Life presents Behind The Scenes: Farmer’s Daughter Squared - September 11, 2018