This annual event is a big deal, bringing live music, amazing food, and great craft beer to thousands of Fresnans. Last year’s FresYes Fest drew over 5,000 people, and there’s no doubt this year’s event will be equally as huge.
Today, we’re privileged to be able to reveal to you which food trucks will be at the event so you can start planning your food itinerary in advance. Are you ready for this?
I mean, how’s that for a lineup?
You’ve got traditional Mexican food truck fare mixed in with more contemporary and unique Mexican food, plus gourmet hot dogs, pizza, pita, flatbreads, corn, Indian food, Peruvian food, and sweet, delicious ice cream.
If your mouth isn’t watering just reading this, you might be a robot.
Keep your eye on the FresYes Fest event page for updates on this free-admission event, and be sure to visit the sites below to find out more about the food trucks bringing the heat to this year’s event.
Food Truck Info
• Taste Kitchen details here.
• The Smokin’ Burrito details here.
• Where’s The Food? Details details here.
• Dapper Dogs details here.
• The Pizza Pit details here.
• El Premio Mayor details here.
• La Elegante details here.
• Quesadilla Gorilla details here.
• Locavoria 559: Flat Bottom Grills details here.
• Jay’s Specialty Ice Cream details here.
• Sanchez Corn details here.
• Pita Kabob details here.
• P&R Fusion details here.
• Ganesha Masala details here.
Latest posts by Heather McLane (see all)
- Fresno Historical Society photos make a unique holiday gift - November 15, 2018
- Deadline for Swede Fest films is fast approaching. Here’s some inspiration! - November 14, 2018
- Here’s what you should do this weekend - November 9, 2018