The Big Fresno Fair is once again partnering with Universal Fairs to bring the 2nd Annual Fresno Spring Fair back to the Central Valley.
• The Rhinestone Roper — Trick roping, knife throwing, bullwhip cracking, fast draw shooting and stunts by veteran trick horses Lucky Joe and Handsome Jack.
• Meet & Greet with Disney’s Zuri Ross (Skai Jackson!) — Listed as one of TIME magazine’s Most Influential Teens of 2016 and one of EBONY’s Power 100 honorees, Skai Jackson has established herself as one of Hollywood’s most promising talents.
• BMX Freestyle Team — Not only will you get to see an amazing show, you’ll learn about the bikes and how these athletes accomplish these stunts, plus you’ll get to meet them, enjoy free giveaways, and even get some autographs.
• Steve the Pretty Good | Comedy-Magic Show — From Shanghai Opera House to the Magic Castle in Hollywood, this comedy magic show is filled with hilarious original routines. Audiences of all ages will roll with laughter and be stunned with amazement as they become the stars of the show.
• Mystery Machine — The Mystery Machine will be out at the Fresno Spring Fair on another adventure. Stop by and say hi to Fred, Daphne, Scooby Doo and Shaggy Rogers – they’ll even pose for pictures.
• Bubble Balls — Here is your chance to get inside a bubble ball and run around bouncing into your friends. Bubble Balls are fun and safe for both kids and adults. (This attraction is not free with Fair admission.)
• Racing Pigs — Pretty self-explanatory.
Admission: $5 for seniors and kids 12 and under. Adult admission is $10.
Hours: Tonight, the fair is open from 4-11 p.m.
Friday: 4 p.m. to midnight
Saturday: 10 a.m. to midnight
Sunday: Noon to 11 p.m.